Thread: First cycle

sensaispike is offline Member

First cycle

at the end of nov i am going to do my first cycle i was thinking either enan or cyp. a fue people told me it would be good for a first cycle seeing as how it is just a once or twice a week injection, as far a pct i was thinking nolva, as far as the dosage goes i am still researching all that. just let me know how this sounds and i will list the dosage when i figure that out.

L8ter

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    So why did you post? Are you asking a question?

Yes cyp or enanthate is a good choice for a first cycle. No shorter than 8 weeks, and use novla AND clomid for pct

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    at the end of nov i am going to do my first cycle i was thinking either enan or cyp. a fue people told me it would be good for a first cycle seeing as how it is just a once or twice a week injection, as far a pct i was thinking nolva, as far as the dosage goes i am still researching all that. just let me know how this sounds and i will list the dosage when i figure that out.

L8ter

pct you NEED clomid unless you want to lose all your gains

TxBeef is offline Junior Member
    Do some d-bol bro @ 20-30 mg for 4 weeks!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd use nolva over clomid here's why

Hormonal effects of an antiestrogen, tamoxifen, in normal and oligospermic men.

Vermeulen A, Comhaire F.

The administration of tamoxifen , 20 mg/day for 10 days, to normal males produced a moderate increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone , and estradiol levels, comparable to the effect of 150 mg of clomiphene citrate (Clomid). However, whereas Clomid produced a decrease in the LH response to LH-releasing hormone (LHRH), no such effect was seen after the administration of tamoxifen. In fact, prolonged treatment (6 weeks) with tamoxifen significantly increased the LH response to LHRL. Treatment of patients with "idiopathic" oligospermia for 6 to 9 months resulted in a significant increase in gonadotropin, testosterone, and estradiol levels. A significant increase in sperm density was observed only in subjects with oligospermia below 20 X 10(6)/ml and normal basal FSH levels. When basal FSH levels were increased or oligospermia was moderate (greater than 20 X 10(6)/ml); no effect on sperm density was seen. As sperm density increased, FSH levels decreased, suggesting an inhibin effect. Sperm motility was not improved by tamoxifen treatment. In five boys with delayed puberty, tamoxifen treatment appeared to activate the pituitary-gonadal axis and pubertal development.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Nolva at 40mg for 1 week then 20mg for 3 more should do the trick

JohnnyB

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    I wasnt able to determine if there was a difference between enanthate , cypianate or even propianate. Pretty sure it was the same active compound with a different injectable vehicle solution. all felt the same to me

not interested in d-bol, i want to do something that i will be really happy with.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    I wasnt able to determine if there was a difference between enanthate , cypianate or even propianate. Pretty sure it was the same active compound with a different injectable vehicle solution. all felt the same to me
    That's affirmative. Some "vehicles" which we call esters break down faster than others. In order from short acting to longer acting: prop, enanthate , cypionate .

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    That's affirmative. Some "vehicles" which we call esters break down faster than others. In order from short acting to longer acting: prop, enanthate, cypionate.
    Well it's not strictly speaking the same compound - I think shadowman meant the same compound dissolved in different solutions- which isn't the case..
    The different esters can be thought of like different vehicles- but the difference is important..

Shadowman- how did you try to
    determine if there was a difference between enanthate , cypianate or even propianate
    ???????

do you think it would be ok if i added m1t or d-bol to the enan, because i have done m1t before, or should my first cycle be a test only? will post full cycle specs by the end of the week.

thanks

L8ter

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    didnt try distinguish really but a noticeable difference was never brought to my attention by my body. I didn't perform a controlled experiment or anything.

Thread Information