slippin is offline Associate Member

Question Steroids and IBS / Anxiety

Do you guys know of any negative effects on people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS) and/or Anxiety? If so which roids were causing the problem?

TIA!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I have a slight touch of IBS and I never noticed any effects. The increased consumption of protein powder could set me off once and a while.

Anxiety...on clen I had a few really small ones. I'm sensitive to clen though. I had a few really small ones just as I was falling alseep on my last cycle of test prop and anavar .

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Hustla- Not meaning to repeat, but you never felt any effects to the bowels. No ab pain and no sudden changes in bowel movements?

Thanks again...

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I have a slight touch of IBS and I never noticed any effects. The increased consumption of protein powder could set me off once and a while.

Anxiety...on clen I had a few really small ones. I'm sensitive to clen though. I had a few really small ones just as I was falling alseep on my last cycle of test prop and anavar.
    you had anxiety attacks before you went to sleep??

Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    Hustla- Not meaning to repeat, but you never felt any effects to the bowels. No ab pain and no sudden changes in bowel movements?

Thanks again...
    Not due to AS.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    you had anxiety attacks before you went to sleep??
    I know...weird huh? Just as I was falling asleep I would have a sudden rush. Scared the hell out of me when it first happened.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I know...weird huh? Just as I was falling asleep I would have a sudden rush. Scared the hell out of me when it first happened.
    strange strange...mmmm? i know i have sudden kicks and **** as i fall asleep sometimes but anxiety attacks? weird man

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    strange strange...mmmm? i know i have sudden kicks and **** as i fall asleep sometimes but anxiety attacks? weird man
    ...nothing major bro. It's like I catch myself falling asleep...and quickly take a deep breath. I do have slight sleep apnea too...so all together my mind is playing tricks on me.

Matto20 is offline Member
    I have seen many accounts of people getting anxiety from EQUIPOSE. This is the main one I usually hear about (along with all the usual stimulants). People talk about tren causing anxiety often as well.

fitter-happier is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    I have seen many accounts of people getting anxiety from EQUIPOSE. This is the main one I usually hear about (along with all the usual stimulants). People talk about tren causing anxiety often as well.
    i would consider myself an overly anxious person, but i didn't really notice anything like that off the fin. only sides i did notice was irratibility [read: zero patience for anything] and a disgusting boost of strength

Thread Information