rainmaker is offline Junior Member

the difference between adding 400 weeks of eq to test and not?

hi Guys quick question, if i am to run a cycle of 500 test cyp and 400 eq weeklym versus just running 500 test cyp for 12 weeks, what would the differences be? in terms of weight, vascularity, bf% and sides? thnxs a lot for your help. Sure am i glad that i can get quality advice from this board

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It will help increase lean mucle mass. As for vascularity that will depend on how lean you become while on. Equipoise doesnt burn fat. It doesnt aromitize so you wont gain any estrogenic fat deposits from taking it. Thats why it is a good choice for cutting.

The most important reason to take Equipoise is increased testosterone levels lower collagen synthesis. Equipoise will help balance that by increasing collagen synthesis and improve cross linking integrity.

by increasing collagen synthesis do u mean that there is less chance that i will get stretch marks? sorry kinda ingnorant abt the collagen synthesis and the crosslinking integrity

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker
    by increasing collagen synthesis do u mean that there is less chance that i will get stretch marks? sorry kinda ingnorant abt the collagen synthesis and the crosslinking integrity
    No, the added collegen synthisis helps your tendons and connective tissue grow and strengthen at around the same rate as your muscles.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    true but collagen does also help maintain a good healthy skin look as well

just curious what would u guys think if i ran 400 to 600 \\eq a week for 12 weeks? how much muscle gain with a proper diet woud come out of that? also can i ask if eq harms the liver? basically i'm between 500 test cyp and 250 eq or just 400 to 600 eq alone or something in between, i dun think i have enough on had to run a 500 test and 400 eq cycle for 12 weeks and the cycle length will not change. so any advice that will leave me with the most muscle mass gained after pct would be greatly appreciated. thnxs

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ needs to be ran for 12 weeks. I would do the following:

Week 1-13 Test Enan 500mg EW
    Week 1-12 EQ 400mg EW
    Nolva - 10mg ED
    L-dex - .25mg ED
    PCT - CLOMID (2 weeks after you last test injection)

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    I honestly didnt see great results on eq until week 10 or so and didnt really even Feel It until week 9 so if you cant go 12 weeks then save it until you can buy one more bottle.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do buy long terms suggested cycle that is right on advise right there. And no Equipoise is not toxic to your liver, neither is Testosterone . ANything in excess becomes toxic. But these injectables are not toxic compared to orals.

As for how much muscle you will grow. We cant tell you. We have no idea how you responded to previous cycles. Dont know how much you can make yourself eat or train. you would be able to answer that question better yourself.

Thread Information