LIl dano is offline New Member

$How much is too much$

Well this is where i can admit i know nothing about what i am getting. Recently i spent 450 dollars on two 10 ml bottles. 1 deca 300 (qaulity vet) and 1 TESTON 200 CYPIONATE also qaulity vet. The way i was told to take it is 1 cc of deca 1 cc of the test and then one day off, then repeating. I ran through the bottle very quickly and now im looking to get more. the problem is how much is too much is this stuff really as good as the money im paying. If someone could respond it would be greatly appreciated.
    thank you

Starwin is offline Associate Member
    expensive

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LIl dano
    Well this is where i can admit i know nothing about what i am getting. Recently i spent 450 dollars on two 10 ml bottles. 1 deca 300 (qaulity vet) and 1 TESTON 200 CYPIONATE also qaulity vet. The way i was told to take it is 1 cc of deca 1 cc of the test and then one day off, then repeating. I ran through the bottle very quickly and now im looking to get more. the problem is how much is too much is this stuff really as good as the money im paying. If someone could respond it would be greatly appreciated.
    thank you
    OMG BRO YOU"VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!
    you are paying WAY TOO MUCH even for a local gym source bro. Ohh wow, so much to say, so little space to write it in...
    Ok first off, the test (cyp) needs to be run 100 mgs over the deca. So you need 400mg a week (aka 2 ml) and only one ml (300mg) of deca a week. So split ur shots up to 1ml of test and .5ml of deca in one syringe, twice a week. IS this ur first cycle? You've got a lot of researchin to do bro. I mean QV is good stuff, i've always liked them, but that price is ridiculous, and you're using way too much of it. Do not listen to whoever told you how to run these, they are fvckin with your body big time like this. Do you know about running a pct?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    thank you
    you have a lot to learn big guy... stay on this board and do research and ask questions given the fact that you reasearched it first and learn as much as you can so you wont get ****ed anymore.

The messed up part about it is that the guy is my sisters boyfriend. I figured whole heartedly that i could trust him. How bad is this to my body. Now your scaring me lol. Honestly though what is a normal price for this stuff

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    It can't be stated enough; enough posts, enough threads.....

Research, Reasearch, Reasearch!!!

MT

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    The messed up part about it is that the guy is my sisters boyfriend. I figured whole heartedly that i could trust him. How bad is this to my body. Now your scaring me lol. Honestly though what is a normal price for this stuff
    Honestly i dont think he was trying to mess you up. Most people just dont realize that there sooo much to learn about AAS before they even get started with them. You shouldnt have messed urself up too bad. But be carefull and go through the educational thread and do some searches to find out all the info about ur cycles before you run them. As far as price goes, if its a local gym source, id say about 100 bucks a bottle would be average. Some will say that is expensive, but to me thats pretty good if its coming for a local source (no mailing involved). If ur gonna run test and deca again, make sure you do it as i said about, where the test is always 100mg above the deca. Also, you need to be taking anti-estrogens during and after ur cycle. 10mg nolva and 25mg ldex should be run everyday during ur cycle, as well at 200mg b6 everyday for the deca. This will prevent side affects like water retension and gyno (bitchtits). After the cycle is done, clomid and nolva need to be run to prevent a complete crash from your body coming of the roids. With out it, you will lose most ur gains and side effects are very likely. Research bro. If you need to, ask more q's here or pm me.

i researched for months before i started and **** glad i did.. you dont want to play with your hormones bro.. not a smart idea... how old are you?

im 18 years old. I did research to only a certain extent and that now as i see is my biggest problem. I look up the cycles there is never enough detailed information about. The only other thing i can do is look up the side effects and with most steroids sites the effects are all consistent remaining primarily the same. But i see how stuff like that happens its from idiots like me not knowing what im doing. Im just shallow and wanted to get bigger. Ive tried other stuff like on cycle and off cycle by fizogen with minimal results, or eating as much protein as i could but i only crap it out same with the meal replacements. i just want something that works without putting a large investment into it. ive looked at websites that supposedly sell this stuff but it just seems way too good to be true. Is there any sites youve had luck with?

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Way too high, do some more research and FAST!

juicin in ok is offline New Member
    **** u got screwed
    i just got 10ml qv prop. 10ml qv enanthate , 100 tabs 10mg qv d-bol for $230
    pm me bro

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Here is what I would do if I were you. Go tell your sisters boyfriend that you did some research and he overcharged you by at least $150. These bottles should range somewhere between $80-$140, not $225 each. Tell him that if he wants you as a long term customer that he will give you $150 or 1 more bottle each of the test and deca . If he doesn't then tell him to take his gear and shove it up his ass and you will find another source.

Now. If you can't get your hands on 2 more bottles so you can finish this cycle then you need to do a post cycle treatment "Clomid", research and study your ass off on this board, find another source, and when you are ready then go ahead and do a cycle. This study period should take you 2-3 weeks. When you do a cycle you want to have the whole cycle on hand. Don't start a cycle with only half the goods thinking you will get the other half when you are about to run out. Too many times guys will do this and can't get their hands on the other half and they end up fvcking up their cycle.

PS: Print this thread out and show it to your sisters fvckhead boyfriend who ripped you off.

Good Luck,
    Braz_Machine

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Also, be careful, it is too easy to get scammed on this board and other boards. I got scammed once but never again.

Don't trust anyone,
    Braz_Machine

........ ....Read the rules This is your LASTwarning.

Do NOT post sources here at this board.

Bc

i checked out this site pharmacyone.com it has a 500$ minimum sounds like a scam i would like to know the legitimacy of it if it is known
    read the rules bro!!!!!!!!! no source posting whether they scam or not.. research more man. obviously you need it

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Is there any sites youve had luck with?[/QUOTE]

Do Not ask for a source on this board!!!! Research the rules while you are at it!!

also tell her boyfriend to quit fukking you too!

time to wake up

hopefully my stupidity helped others now i know thanks to everyone for the wake up call

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    deca 300 - 120$ 10ml
    test250 cyp - 80$ 10ml
    i usually get test enant 50ml for 200$

hopefully my stupidity helped others now i know thanks to everyone for the wake up call
    no probs! but now that you are here do some valuable research bro! you'll be glad that you did

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    deca 300 - 120$ 10ml
    test250 cyp - 80$ 10ml
    i usually get test enant 50ml for 200$
    i think you are getting fukked too man! hahahahha

SaTyR is offline Member
    Oh they got you good my friend ,

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    2 words ------> 2 young.....

Maraxus is offline Banned
    It happens I guess. I remember getting reemed for a $200 for a a 10cc bottle of organon deca

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    thank you
    Please tell me I'm reading this wrong. you weren't shooting 1cc of each every day and then taking a day off were you???

fitter-happier is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Please tell me I'm reading this wrong. you weren't shooting 1cc of each every day and then taking a day off were you???
    yeah, i think he means he was injecting every other day.

LIl Dano, really both those should be run weekly like everyone's said. seriously, you could be doing your some long-term damage, perhaps irrevocable. these boards are host to pages upon pages of valuable information. in them you might find why it's not really recommended that a person of your age should even consider taking AS. one of them being inexperience. read up.
    Last edited by fitter-happier; 09-13-2004 at 12:51 PM.

Thread Information