latino_athlete is offline Associate Member

Athletes Cycle-take a look

week 1-12 test prop (eod/ed 50-100mg)
    week 11-14 Test Susp (50-100mg ed)
    week 1-6 Anavar 30mg ed
    week 1-16 nolv 10-20mg ed
    week 15-16 300-50mg Clomid
    week 13 & 15 clen

This is a tested athletes cycle so thats why anavar is cut short and susp is used at the end.

clen could be taken out. and prop could be cut a week or 2 shorter. depending on a few variables.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by latino_athlete
    week 1-12 test prop (eod/ed 50-100mg)
    week 11-14 Test Susp (50-100mg ed)
    week 1-6 Anavar 30mg ed
    week 1-16 nolv 10-20mg ed
    week 15-16 300-50mg Clomid
    week 13 & 15 clen

This is a tested athletes cycle so thats why anavar is cut short and susp is used at the end.

You need to give more info... an athletes cycle? What kind? Are you in season? What are your goals?

I dont like how you've staggered the suspension for starters. I'd time it up with the prop for the last 4 weeks, I'm assuming that you're looking for a kick to end your cycle.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    if i were you i'd throw that susp in the beginning to front load, gains will be better and i think you'll hold more. If you put the susp at the end, you will end your cycle and hit pct after ungodly high amounts of a no ester hormone in your body, and the change would be drastic. I think you would lose much more muscle this way,
    just my .02

comon guys, i already said the only reason the susp was at the end was because of drug testing reasons.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Yes thats all very well but most governing bodies have both Clomid and Nolva on their banned substances lists!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    Yes thats all very well but most governing bodies have both Clomid and Nolva on their banned substances lists!
    yea, some do and some dont, and that is only a slap on the wrist. not as big a risk as AAS.
    Last edited by latino_athlete; 09-10-2004 at 10:31 AM.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Tell a sprinter to inject 100mg/ed of Prop into their thigh and see how beneficial they think it is!!

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    How far out of testing will you be at the end of the cycle? Why cant you just run suspension for 8-10 weeks so you dont have to even risk the prop being in your system? If you have 4-6months before a test you may be ok but I personally wouldnt stake scholarship/suspension/fines for something you could avoid by just using suspension throughout.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    One thing I would change is the nolva. Save it unless you are getting gyno or for PCT with your clomid. Nolva lowers your IGF-1 levels as well as hinders the gains of the AAS that yopu will be using.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    this is football right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Thrower74
    One thing I would change is the nolva. Save it unless you are getting gyno or for PCT with your clomid. Nolva lowers your IGF-1 levels as well as hinders the gains of the AAS that yopu will be using.
    Can you provide evidence of this? Where is the fundamental research that shows that nolva will starve off your gains?

the nolva would be crucial during cycle to keep off any water retention. this is for a sprinter/jumper.

chances of being tested would be week 16 and from then on---as far as my research goes only nolva and clom would be an issue for testing at this time. i could be wrong tho.

any thoughts on stacking winstrol and anavar at the same time on week 1-6. i know there is a risk on the liver but its only 6 weeks.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    any thoughts on stacking winstrol and anavar at the same time on week 1-6. i know there is a risk on the liver but its only 6 weeks.
    winstrol is a terrible choice for any athlete

I dont know winny's detection time off the top of my head but could you run winny first and then switch to anavar at the end? And seriously I would consider running suspension the entire duration. With suspensions short half life you could run it for 8 weeks and still see good gains I would expect being that it is active in just days.

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    Tell that to Ben Johnson

yea, what are you talking about. im aware of joint issues, but it has been one of the AAS of choice for athletes for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Tell that to Ben Johnson
    good point, but lets ask ben johnson's joints how their holdin up in a few years. winny comnpletely de-lubes your joints, so any track and field athlete should steer clear from it.

GymDog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrower74
    Where's your supporting evidence? I've always ran nolva 20mg/ED on my higher dosage cycles (1+gram of test, + another 1 gram of secondary drugs, like deca & anavar ). My last cycle, I saw a 21 lb increase. Explain that one. Don't tell me that I could have gained more, because even on my first cycle (which I never used nolva) I gained 27 lbs, 5 of which was water. So a 1 lb difference. Negligible IMO...

yea, what are you talking about. im aware of joint issues, but it has been one of the AAS of choice for athletes for a long time.
    i haven't always heard of winny causing joint issues until recently but it just makes sense. winny is known for bein an excellent pre-contest drug seeing that it wrings your body of whatever excess water it has. the quality of your joints depend on the elasticity and durability of the connective tissues that hold the joints together and in place. so when your tendons and connective tissues dry out your presented with some problems.

what is the longest you could run winny without hitting joint issues?

i haven't always heard of winny causing joint issues until recently but it just makes sense. winny is known for bein an excellent pre-contest drug seeing that it wrings your body of whatever excess water it has. the quality of your joints depend on the elasticity and durability of the connective tissues that hold the joints together and in place. so when your tendons and connective tissues dry out your presented with some problems.

it has been one of the AAS of choice for athletes for a long time.
    also remember how far along the studies on anabolics have come since the 60's. hopefully no one would any longer run cycles with deca as its base or even oral only cycles such as they have done in the past. bro, these are all things of old, and its up to you to update yourself on the latest scientific findings, after all, its there so that others can learn from past mistakes and better themselves by not making them again

GymDog is offline Banned
    Everyone's different. I ran it for 6 weeks @75mg/ED and never experienced joint pain...and yes it was legit.

what is the longest you could run winny without hitting joint issues?
    imo winny is useless bein ran any less than 6 wks. and i'm not sayin that 1 cycle with winny is gonna **** your joints up, all i'm sayin is that if your looking for longetevity in your sport then winny def isn't the way you need to go

i appreciate the input.

imo winny is useless bein ran any less than 6 wks. and i'm not sayin that 1 cycle with winny is gonna **** your joints up, all i'm sayin is that if your looking for longetevity in your sport then winny def isn't the way you need to go

bump

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I would run suspension and var the whole time, drop the clen . Keep the susp dose med low and the var reasonably high so water retention is not an issue. Cut the var out at week 10 if you don't haven't ran an oral that long in the past or have issues running an oral for extended periods of time. Have you used all of the things ni cycles before?

prop yes.
    var no, but yes on winny tabs.
    susp. no.

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    i took 50mg of winny ED for about 2 weeks before i couldnt stand it anymore. im a boxer a it felt like my shoulders were going to crack and crumble.

Thread Information