DoctaBig is offline Member

t3 with test/tren cycle????

It's cycle time baby....I have a doctors appt on wendsday afternoon and then after that im off to the races. Through a stroke of luck today i managed to aquire a bottle of t3 from AR-R (long story). I'm looking for opinions on whether i should use it at a low dose (12.5 or 25 mcg ED) while on my cycle for added protein synthesis/fat loss effect. Or should i wait until my cycle is over and then run a t3 cycle?

my cycle:

1-10 100mg test prop ED
    1-8 75 mg Tren acetate ED
    b6, nolva, arimidex , clomid, milk thistle, yada yada

my diet will be like this
    1 Pro/carb
    2 Pro/fat
    3 Pro/Fat
    4 Pro/fat
    5 PWO pro/carb
    6 PPWO pro/carb
    7 pro/fat
    8 pro/Fat

350-450 g protein every day
    80 g simple carbs/ 120g complex carbs
    125-175g good fat's

about 3700-3800 calories per day

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    That looks like a great cycle.

T3 after a cycle is probably not a good idea. Best thing is 12.5mcg ED during your cycle.

thanks bro...i think its gonna be a great cycle. If i can stick to that diet i think i'll get pretty swole/cut.

anway. Have you ever ran t3 during a cycle? Are you suggesting using it just to use it up or do you think i'll see a profound benefit???

thanks agian for the help

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    You most likely will not see a drastic change.

I'm an endomorph so T3 is a god send. I've run T3 numerous times, I would have to say 12.5mcg is the best dose, low sides and gives you the desired effect.

I've read that Tren can effect thyroid function (serious suppression) so T3 may be very beneficial (I have very little experience with tren)

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see any real added benefits from running low doses of t3, sure 12.5 mcg might not effect your endogeous production, but 12.5mcg will only raise your BBT .2 deg at most, the added benefit of increased protein synthesis and carb utilization can be beneficial if your already nearing the optimal range for synthesis of these nutrients. Tren doesn't effect your thyroid in a negative way, tren above all other AAS gives you probably the greatest rise in basal metabolic rate than any other AAS I've ever tried. If your goal is to burn substantial fat then you need to get your BBT into the optimal range then you'll probably need more than 12.5 mcg/day...but considering your body already produces roughly 75mcg a day of t4 which it converts about 1/3 of that into t3, so 25mcg's a day of natural available t3, there is not much sense in shutting down your own endogeous production unless your in a low thyroid function right now, which would be in the low 97's or even the high 96'6. Taking t3 during pct's is a bad idea because your body is already in a catabolic state which will further surpress your thyroid function i would wait atleast a month after your done your cycle, or better yet, do the t3 while your on your cycle, just don't try to bulk and cut at the same time.

so mallet...in your opinion i would be better off doing a full out thyroid cycle (using your body temp method for dosing) than small consistant doses. Or would that be counter active given im taking in almost 3700 calories (CLEAN) every day @205 lbs 10-11% bf???

btw...thanks for the responce
    Last edited by DoctaBig; 09-13-2004 at 10:09 AM.

Thread Information