Rusty_Needles is offline New Member

ARR selling liquid Clomid....?

I have to say I was suprised when I saw this site selling liquid Clomid, considering there is no scientific evidence to support that Clomid is active in liquid form, and perhaps is'nt even stable in a liquid medium.

http://anabolicreview-research.com/s...be8fd3d3694885

Just stick to the good old fashioned Clomid pills....and be on the safe side.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Website who oppenly selling as or/and anti E's are 100percent scammers. You will be getting your gear but it will be mostly fake or underdosed.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Website who oppenly selling as or/and anti E's are 100percent scammers. You will be getting your gear but it will be mostly fake or underdosed.
    wtf are you talking about....

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    From what I have read AR-R is totally legit. I am actually going to order some stuff this afternoon based on the feedback I have seen on another ongoing thread.

MT

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Im not commenting one way or another on the legitness of ARR (though i would assume they would be legit), but most anti-e sites are legit. The cost is very cheap for production and there is no reason to fake it.

Rusty_Needles is offline New Member
    The issue here is not whether this site's anti-E's are fake or not, it's that they are selling Liquid Clomid - which is not scientifically proven to work. If you do a heavy test/D-bol cycle and then do your PCT, and then realize that your liquid clomid is'nt working....then you going to be in for a treat regarding sides.

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_Needles
    The issue here is not whether this site's anti-E's are fake or not, it's that they are selling Liquid Clomid - which is not scientifically proven to work. If you do a heavy test/D-bol cycle and then do your PCT, and then realize that your liquid clomid is'nt working....then you going to be in for a treat regarding sides.
    Well we can claim anything we want but where is the research that you claim says that clomid is not good in liquid state? I used liquid clomid in the past and I nad NO problems with recovery after a hard heavy cycle.

Interficium is offline Junior Member
    And why shouldn't it work, is there any scientific evidence that liquid clomid doesn't work?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and have no knowledge about how drugs are made....

builtthekid is offline Banned
    WTF is wrong with that guy all my ancillaries are liquid.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    lmao@this statement

builtthekid is offline Banned
    who ever heard of bunk clomid

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, this thread is ridiculous and unfounded. Rusty or satyr, ive you still dont know what's up...feel free to pm me as this thread is closed.

Thread Information