classic is offline New Member

Shelf Life Question

Hi First post
    Browsed a lot of threads, very informative.

I wouldn't be asking these questions if I could contact an old friend. My friend gave me a 30 day oral supply - forgot the name... I think it's deca . You take 2 pills... three times a day. It worked for him. I held onto them for 2.5 years and now decided to use them. They were stored properly.

My questions is even though they're 2.5 years old... are they still safe to consume?

Thanks.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont believe deca comes in an oral. do you think it might br d-bol? I dont know about the shelf life but with oils you usualy get atleast 2 yrs. then it starts to weaken, not go bad. so I figure you could try it and see what happens.

Thanks for the reply! I only know it's made in Europe...
    I wish I could get a hold of my mate. It's oral. Not going to stack anything else with it.

Reading some of these threads made me a little nervous...

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    well I would be careful with orals only. ya gota add test to any cycle. and some orals can shut you down hard. dont be nervous, just educate your self before you start. I would not take somthing that I did not know what it is.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Man you are gonna have to figure out what they are before anyone can tell you what to do with them. And do alot more reading so youll learn why its not advised to take oral only cycles like that.

Go to the steroid picture forum and post a pic of what you have. And just put in the title... What are these. someone will be able to tell.

Ill tell you right now there is no way they are Deca .

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Man you are gonna have to figure out what they are before anyone can tell you what to do with them. And do alot more reading so youll learn why its not advised to take oral only cycles like that.

Go to the steroid picture forum and post a pic of what you have. And just put in the title... What are these. someone will be able to tell.

Ill tell you right now there is no way they are Deca.
    Thanks for the photos suggestion.

I only plan to take one cycle of orals and quit. My mate did one and made some crazy gains. (he purchased two, game me one cycle)

Photo Posted
    What are these?

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    On a side note, if your gear is completely untouched how does it expire? It is preserved in alcohol and is air tight. Does it start to break down over time?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher
    On a side note, if your gear is completely untouched how does it expire? It is preserved in alcohol and is air tight. Does it start to break down over time?

Most juice is not preserved in alcohol, but oil. There is alcohol in it but usually a very small amount.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    you're not going to get big.. or anything from one cycle of oral sorry to say.

Post a picture here and someone will know what they are

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I have to disagree with this statement, you will put on some good size but the drawback is youll lose most of the gains doing just oral.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeB
    you're not going to get big.. or anything from one cycle of oral sorry to say.

Post a picture here and someone will know what they are

these worked for my mate.. same amount.. one cycle...:

they're made in germany
    2 tiny tablets. 3x a day
    supply: 4 weeks.
    nothing is written on them.

Last edited by classic; 09-12-2004 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    I have to disagree with this statement, you will put on some good size but the drawback is youll lose most of the gains doing just oral.
    I've put on about 30lbs in 2.5 years and 4 oil cycles. I thought I was doing all right. I can't believe I could have done that with one oral winnie or d-bol cycle.

Hey bro if you have ever done some orals which I dont recommend doing alone but only as a jump start, you would know especially from dbols and a bombs will put on some size very fast but like I stated they are not quality gains..but everybody knows you can put on 20 lbs easily from dbol alone most of it being water.

Hey bro if you have ever done some orals which I dont recommend doing alone but only as a jump start, you would know especially from dbols and a bombs will put on some size very fast but like I stated they are not quality gains..but everybody knows you can put on 20 lbs easily from dbol alone most of it being water.
    I know I don't have the experience of many here (likely you included). I Have done d-bol with Deca and Sust.... lots of strength as well as water retention from the Dbol ...

I think the origional message said that the guy was going to do one oral cycle and that was it... and not even knowing what it was.

I just replied that he was not going to see any substantial or permanent gains from it. Perhaps I should have been clearer with my intent.

Would you advise someone to pop 2 steroid pills a day??????

Hey dude Im not gonna get into a piss off contest with you, I dont know if you are trying to be sarcastic with the popping 2 orals a day but you know the answer to that so anyways all I was trying to say was you do get lots of size and strength from a oral cycle but "the gains are lost very quickly from a oral only". I personally not a fan of orals cause of how it makes my back feels, tren and prop is the best stuff around to me.

I know I don't have the experience of many here (likely you included). I Have done d-bol with Deca and Sust.... lots of strength as well as water retention from the Dbol ...

I think the origional message said that the guy was going to do one oral cycle and that was it... and not even knowing what it was.

I just replied that he was not going to see any substantial or permanent gains from it. Perhaps I should have been clearer with my intent.

Would you advise someone to pop 2 steroid pills a day??????

Tren is great!!!

Hey dude Im not gonna get into a piss off contest with you, I dont know if you are trying to be sarcastic with the popping 2 orals a day but you know the answer to that so anyways all I was trying to say was you do get lots of size and strength from a oral cycle but "the gains are lost very quickly from a oral only". I personally not a fan of orals cause of how it makes my back feels, tren and prop is the best stuff around to me.
    I suppose It just bugs me that someone would pop 2 steroid pills, or was it Deca pills??? (oral something or other) a day as a one and only 30 day cycle to get big (that was sarcastic). I didn't mean any disrespect to you. As I said, I guess I wasn't clear enough in my response to the orininal message and you only clarified what I left out.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

I suppose It just bugs me that someone would pop 2 steroid pills, or was it Deca pills??? (oral something or other) a day as a one and only 30 day cycle to get big (that was sarcastic). I didn't mean any disrespect to you. As I said, I guess I wasn't clear enough in my response to the orininal message and you only clarified what I left out.

Hey no big deal brother, I think I may have took it the wrong way..My bad

Thread Information