Thread: Iv got problems

Stephan is offline Associate Member

Iv got problems

im 7 weeks into my first cycle. I went to my doctor a couple weeks ago just for a check up and she wanted to do bllod work on me...my results came back and my thyroid was low and my cholesterol was very high she told me she wanted me to wait 2 weeks and get more blood work done to see if the thyroid results change at all...she said if it doesnt get better she is going to put me on thyroid meds...I think all of this is happening because of the juice but i havent told het yet..my next appt is thursday and she is going to want to put me on thyroid meds..i want to tell her that im jucieing but im not sure what she will say or do...will she call the police or tell anyone???I just dont know if I should tell her ot not can someone please give me advice

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Im pretty sure your doctor has to be confidential about $hit

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Doctors legally cannot tell law enforcement about anything that youre taking, AAS included. Tell her so she will know what to/not to prescribe and tell her all your cycle and PCT drugs.

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    she is a doc and she has to keep everything confidential as long as you dont want to commit suicide or want to kill anyone....ask her about her confidentiality policy and then tell her....i tell my doc when i am cycling and what i do exactly thats what they're there for to help so just be honest.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Im pretty sure your doctor has to be confidential about $hit
    My esteemed colegue and lifting partner has the correct assumption as I previously stated.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    tell your doctor what you are doing. she will give you a lecture and that is all.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    dude she's your doctor, you need to tell her everything you are doing, have you ever heard of patient confidentiality?? she cannot call the cops and cannot tell anyone or you could sue her. so please do tell her, shed some light on the situation.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    well bro, this is a good question. first off...
    1. what anabolics are you taking?
    2. what are your dosages?
    3. how long is your cycle?

Cholesterol is high bc of the anabolics(as they are cholesterol based). The thyroid is what gets me im not too sure on that. if she does have to put you on thyroid meds just tell her you are on steroids ! yes thats right just tell her man, she is a professional! think of all her clients that come in and have other diseases like STD's and so on. Remember doctors used to recommend steroids to those looking for weight gain years ago ie. 1960's. Also, what ever goes on is CONFEDENTIAL she cannot tell anyone(including family) what you are taking, etc. If she does say anything to anyone she can loose her license bro. IM glad to hear a member checking up on his health while on Anabolic steroids..trust me you did the right thing! its up to you to tell her imo I WOULD! Im going to get regular bloodwork done while im on the stuff

Stephan is offline Associate Member
    i have one other question i started taking novalex...but what does checking your PCT'S mean i think I know but im not sure and i could not fing it in the threads please explain

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Bro,

I tell my doc also. But when you tell your doc. Tell her you want to tell her something and you don't want it on the records. Otherwise it will be stated in your records at the clinic. The military and police can view your records if you ever got in to trouble. So tell her that you don't want it to be on the records. She will have no problem with it, I do it all the time.

PS: PCT is Post Cycle Treatment. CLOMID

Peace,
    Braz_Machine

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Braz_Machine

PS: PCT is Post Cycle Treatment. CLOMID
    Actually, it's Post Cycle Therapy ... no big deal

Thread Information