Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member

Question Testasterone Suspension

Guys,

I have almost completed my cycle. Deca , Sust, Dbol , and Winny. When it comes time for my next cycle "being as the Sust hurt like hell" I was looking at taking Testasterone Suspension 150mg/ml. Could someone help me out on the recommended dose. I take 600mg + on the Sust. Can I run the dose a little on the high side with Testasterone Suspension as well?

Thanks Bros,

Braz_Machine

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm not trying to discourage you from Suspension, because it is actually good, but your ass is going to be a pin cushion with that shit. I was also at another board earlier this week, and they were taking a poll on which shit hurt the most to inject, and every person was saying Test Suspension. Just something to think about if you want to stay away from the ouucchhhhhh. . Maybe go for enanth or cyp, as that is supposed to not have such a BITE!

P

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

like Big PaPa said

you thought the sust hurt?? wait til you do suspension,haha.i love the shit but it's such a pain in teh ass(no pun intended).hard to get out of teh needle unless you mix it w/ some oil and even then it is still a pain.then when you get it out teh injection site feels like you got shot in teh leg for about 3 days.since you have to inject eod or ed, you're gonna be one beat up dude.hey, i'm not discouraging you am i ?i have a bottle rigth here i'm just waitign to throw in my cycle.

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Guys,

I think I'll stick with the Sust for now. My stack has been working well.

Today is the start of my 8th week and I put 90 lbs on my bench so far. I've got this week and 2 more weeks and if everything keeps going the way it is I'll have added 120 lbs to my bench after a 10 week cycle. I don't think I have anything to complain about. I'll be posting my before and after pics when the cycle is finished.

Later,

Braz_Machine

Thread Information