ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member

Pulled back blood?

ok i just went to give myself a shot pulled back and got a intake of blood into the syring kind freaked me out right now i am looking at the blood in this thing is there anyway i can get the blood out with out wasteing the test?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I just switch pins and shoot it, blood and all!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    yea thats true it is just blood it came from that area ight as well put it back there.

joevette is offline Banned
    Yeah, it won't hurt you to inject some blood. Just change the pin like BLT said.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Yeah, or you could just push out the blood with the plunger. If it was the last thing into the syringe, it will be the first thing out because of the suction.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt try to push out the blood, youll deff waste test. Its your blood, it wont hurt at all to stick it back in.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Keep the blood in there, worst thing that could happen is the area might get a little black and blue - that happened to me once out of the 100 times I've put blood back in... haha.

Something intersting happened to me last week actually while sticking my glute - ****, almost scary... I was in the middle of my normal morning routine, pulled what I needed out of my cupboard and got my glute ready to stick (rubbing alcohol, etc.)... Stuck myself... Aspirated... (everything going well so far)... injected smoothly, no pain, no burning, perfect... pulled the pin out and SQUUUUIIIRRRTT! I'm talking blood went about 4 FEET from where I was standing. Crazy ****. I've never seen such a stream of blood, looked like a squirt gun - literally. Hit the wall on the other side of my bathroom and a nice line of blood the whole way across the floor.

Just thought I would share what I thought was a funny experience looking back on it... hah.

MuX

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    That has happened to me as well. Must of went through a vein and then when pulled back out s*** happened..

Scary at first but can laugh now...

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    Keep the blood in there, worst thing that could happen is the area might get a little black and blue - that happened to me once out of the 100 times I've put blood back in... haha.

Something intersting happened to me last week actually while sticking my glute - ****, almost scary... I was in the middle of my normal morning routine, pulled what I needed out of my cupboard and got my glute ready to stick (rubbing alcohol, etc.)... Stuck myself... Aspirated... (everything going well so far)... injected smoothly, no pain, no burning, perfect... pulled the pin out and SQUUUUIIIRRRTT! I'm talking blood went about 4 FEET from where I was standing. Crazy ****. I've never seen such a stream of blood, looked like a squirt gun - literally. Hit the wall on the other side of my bathroom and a nice line of blood the whole way across the floor.

Just thought I would share what I thought was a funny experience looking back on it... hah.

MuX
    Gees mate where were u putting the needle. Sounds like u had some fun. awww
    Yeah but anyway just stick the blood back in where it came from i have done this a few times

Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle

MuX
    make me feel alot better, i did ust that shoved it bacvk in and shot it no biggy don't even bother me, it is a little sorrer then normal though

Thread Information