GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

how much gear pros use?

Just curious to know how much gear the pro bodybuilders use and how long those guys plan to live, if any of the bros here have facts please reply peace

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just think of this. They take the good HGH and they pay about $30,000 a year just to do growth hormone . Then you to think of the cost of IGf-1 thats probally something like $30,000 as well. Then some take different peptides, and that gonna be several more thousand for that.

I would like to know what kind dose a 375lb monster takes in Test and other steroids .

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    while im sure they do there fair share,i dont think it is too much more then some of the guys on this bored do.back in the 90's there was a guy named AL "Q" gurley who competed and placed in the top 5 of the olympia for most of that decade.he is from my neighborhood and his trainer(doc) is the same guy who had trained a good friend of mine.the amount of gear he was doing is not any more then the amount i do..he was,just like most pros a genetically gifted freak of nature.most of these guys are bigger then average to begin with...take it for what its worth

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Just think of this. They take the good HGH and they pay about $30,000 a year just to do growth hormone . Then you to think of the cost of IGf-1 thats probally something like $30,000 as well. Then some take different peptides, and that gonna be several more thousand for that.

I would like to know what kind dose a 375lb monster takes in Test and other steroids.
    On another board I was reading a post from a trainer/nutritionist for a pro IFBB bodybuilder. He said Big Ron and Cutler take about 12 - 16 IU of HGH per day. No matter how you look at it that doesn't cost $30,000... More like $20,000 at normal prices and if you buy in bulk like they do then they are probably paying something around $10,000 to $15,000 per year. The prices that the pros pay for their gear is exaggerated in my opinion.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    is hgh that good???

Yeah HGH is that Good AustrianOak.

Look up on the internet how much 600ius of name brand HGH costs at a HRT clinic. Its between $10,000- $13,000.

Im not sure exactly I was just trying to give an example.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    An ass load! Pun intended! Does that sound right?

sniper320 is offline Member
    How Could Anybody Know!

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    I read an article very interesting at that, on a previous body builder who had to go through detox cuz he poisoned himself of too much gear over the years, and he said that they spend up to something like a few hundred thousand a year all up. No joke that what i read. And this guy really knew what he was talkin about. But everyone has their opinions.

You have to think these pros are not using Jintropin. They are probally using the best they can get. Lots of Primo and anavar ,probally all the steroids are top of the line ass well. They aint using Mexican vet roids.Im sure they get a break somewhere when they buy alot. But im sure they are paying out the azz for all the stuff they use. You cant just count Gear. They are taking probally every ancilliary drug you can think of. Then you have to think of their supplement bill. And grocerys. Man when im on a bulking cycle it is easy for me to spend about $500-600 dollars in grocerys every month. I could only imagine what they spend.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    most of there HGH and IGF if im not mistaken are sponsored,

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    i was reading where jay cutler spends 5o k a year on food

Pork Chop is offline Member
    They use north of a 2000mg a week, minimum.
    They are genetically gifted in 2 ways.. one of which is the ability to withstand industrial amounts of juice without too many sides.

Rusty_Needles is offline New Member
    Read this....

IFFB PRO SECRET STEROID INTERVIEW

Additional to that, it has been said that Ronnie/Kevin/Priest are "average juicers", whereas lets' say Flex wheeler, who took enough steroids in one week spread-out to make every athlete in the Olympics test positive.

At a conservative estimate, a top pro probably takes 2-3g of test a week.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    They use north of a 2000mg a week, minimum.
    They are genetically gifted in 2 ways.. one of which is the ability to withstand industrial amounts of juice without too many sides.

thats true i hate those bros....man hgh is expensive i wanna try it but i dont want my jaw to grow

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    thats true i hate those bros....man hgh is expensive i wanna try it but i dont want my jaw to grow

i think you are far too young for HGH...

joevette is offline Banned
    I bet they don't spend as much as you would think. Yes, HGH and IGF-1 LR3 are expensive but you have to think they must get it pretty cheap per iu. I bet they either homebrew there own gear or have there "trainer" homebrew it for them. All steroids come from China. The chinese factories make the powders and sell them to all the labs. The pros just buy directly from the factory at rock bottom prices. Trust me these prices are rediculous and I'd do the same if I could afford the quatities they require.

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Flex Wheeler spends $200,000/year on gear.

Braz_Machine

Like I said the pros are gonna be using the good stuff. i just checked and Humatrope HGH costs 180iu's cost $2,700 dollars. Lets say the pros use HGH for 7 months out of a year. For all I know they may use it year round. anyways 7 months at 10iu's a day is 2,100 iu's. At that dose for that length of time it would cost them $32,400 dollars.

It would be nice to see a list of all these peptides these guys use. I know of a site that sells numberous peptides and they are really expensive.

I would also think they are using more than just 3 grams of gear a week. Maybe 3g of Testosterone only than every thing else they have to take. you have to take something like Deca , Equipoise ,Primobolan with that much test.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    It is not true that most pros are just naturally bigger than the rest of us.
    Markus Ruehl was way smaller than most of us. He might respond well to steroids , but he was still a normally small guy...then he took steroids and became huge.The top ten are genetically gifted. The rest use massive amounts of juice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how much gear pros use?-markus-ruehl.jpg   how much gear pros use?-markus-ruehl-2.jpg  

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Look at the size of Ronnie Coleman, he's got to be on very high doses of juice, and probably a whole bunch other $hit we ain't never heard of, to put on that much muscle mass and maintain such a low body fat %. The guy is a monster.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    Look at the size of Ronnie Coleman, he's got to be on very high doses of juice, and probably a whole bunch other $hit we ain't never heard of, to put on that much muscle mass and maintain such a low body fat %. The guy is a monster.
    I work out where Coleman does and I have been told he uses very little, he won his first shows with no juice at all. This is true, he went to do a show overseas, and all these guys were buying stuff cause it was legal, they wanted to bring it back to the states, he didnt even know what most of the stuff was.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    I work out where Coleman does and I have been told he uses very little, he won his first shows with no juice at all. This is true, he went to do a show overseas, and all these guys were buying stuff cause it was legal, they wanted to bring it back to the states, he didnt even know what most of the stuff was.
    Ronnie is geneticly gifted beyond most of our dreams...he placed 7th at the Olympia still in a Natural state, now that is impressive, however less gifted individuals like Craig Titus use much larger amounts the Ronnie, as he can get away with less for the results he needs...i would say the amount used by Pros depends on who is the Pro, Flex Wheeler's friends used to tell hims "You grow from just looking at a vial" he did not need much to get big and competitive...XXL

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Ronnie is geneticly gifted beyond most of our dreams...he placed 7th at the Olympia still in a Natural state, now that is impressive, however less gifted individuals like Craig Titus use much larger amounts the Ronnie, as he can get away with less for the results he needs...i would say the amount used by Pros depends on who is the Pro, Flex Wheeler's friends used to tell hims "You grow from just looking at a vial" he did not need much to get big and competitive...XXL
    Well said!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by Braz_Machine
    Flex Wheeler spends $200,000/year on gear.

Braz_Machine
    IDK how true is this. Flex was a mutant, and i am be literal when i say that. He had a genetic mutation similar that amounted to half the mutation of that kid everyone was talking about a while back on here, so that alone should get you pretty huge if you lift and eat right. Im sure he was on gear but not as much as some people believe.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    IDK how true is this. Flex was a mutant, and i am be literal when i say that. He had a genetic mutation similar that amounted to half the mutation of that kid everyone was talking about a while back on here, so that alone should get you pretty huge if you lift and eat right. Im sure he was on gear but not as much as some people believe.
    He's Myostatin gene is demaged, so i highly doubt it was 200,000 per year...maybe 30-50,000 and most of it on GH and IGF-1...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Well said!

I know it's off topic....BUT ****!!!! i love that outfit in your avatar

PS. It's time for a "time out for me"

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    How do you really know he was not using AAS? He could have been on 10grams of Test suspension, HGH, slin, and several different peptides and just stopped using them less than a week before the show. He would pass a drug test with flying colors.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    How do you really know he was not using AAS? He could have been on 10grams of Test suspension, HGH, slin, and several different peptides and just stopped using them less than a week before the show. He would pass a drug test with flying colors.
    Because some people have integrity, there are a few people that very close with Ronnie and they will all tell you exactly same thing...he was clean for a very long time...XXL

Thread Information