gunner20 is offline Junior Member

in need of some knowledge/advice please...

Alright fellas, heres my dilemma. Im 22 185lbs 5'11 and on my second cycle.
    My 1st was only deca and dbol for 8 weeks. I made good gains close to 20 pounds. i took about a month and a half off and now im back on using the same cycle but added 500 mg of sust as well. IM going into my 3rd week and i feel like im not blowin up like i did on my last cycle. i know its only been two weeks so far, but if i remember right, the dbol hit me fast last time. the only thing that i can think of that im doing different this cycle is that im also using 20 mg of nolvadex . (or maybe i didnt take enought time off) Even my weight hasnt really gone anywhere. Thats why im kind of frustrated. I was hoping for at least 5 -8 lbs after a couple weeks. anyways, sorry for the long post, but im just wondering if you guys think the nolva may be affecting me of just lack of patience. Thanks again bros, you guys are the s-hit.

juicin in ok is offline New Member
    how much deca and d-bol are u using

almostthere is offline New Member
    takes a few weeks for the sus to kick in...

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I i can think of is that nolva reduces water retention so you just aren't holding so much water this time around

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think this cycle looks bettere then your first becauuse you added test with this one. Sust needs to be shot eod to maintain steady blood levels. Make sure your diet is in check and you training is on point. Other then that it's just a matter of time. Sust takes a few weeks to fully kick in.

gunner20 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys, ya, my dosage is this ; 500 mg per week eod sust/400 mg per week deca and 25 mg dbol , now 30mg of dbol ed. Do you guys pyramid dbol or just stay at one amount. im using the dbol for the first 5 weeks, should i jyst go up to like 30 or 35 mg ed and stay there or should i up the dosage by like 5mg per week? right now im at 25. sorry but last question, I shouoldnt taper off my dbol after week 5 right, i should just come right off?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go to 35 or 40 bro. But that is just my opinion.. I am taking 50mg

Thread Information