Thread: First Cycle

Latinchulo is offline New Member

Question First Cycle

Alright so i have alot of my gear. Testerone , Clomid, and tamoxifin. im going to be doing 375 of Testerone monday and thursdays, how would i work Clomid and tamoxifin into the cycle also?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    don't need clomid during

if you want, you can run nolva (tomoxifin) 10 mg ED

check out the PCT Forum for info on how to use your clomid & nolva for PCT

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    is that 375mg for the whole week? or 375 twice a week? IMO i'd just see how your body reacts to the test and if the nips start gettin sore or itchy, then start the nolv. say 60mg the first 2 days after symptoms arise, then 40mg the next day, and 20mg the rest of your cycle.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    is that 375mg for the whole week? or 375 twice a week? IMO i'd just see how your body reacts to the test and if the nips start gettin sore or itchy, then start the nolv. say 60mg the first 2 days after symptoms arise, then 40mg the next day, and 20mg the rest of your cycle.
    250 e4d will be a good first cycle... if u meant 375 x 2 its too much.
    nolva can be run at 10mg ed all cycle.
    pct.. have a look around, lots of posts about pct with nolva and clomid.

mustang331 is offline Member

Please explain the problem with running nova during the cycle even if no problems come up.

Thanks

fabry is offline Senior Member
    he is just talkin about nolva in case of gyno... how to!
    i am the one sayin about nolva during all cycle and id run it with some ldex in order to keep sides under control..
    do a search for anti e's and A.I. SERM.... etc etc... ther is a full section about them

idex?

no im sayin is that good supplies for my cycle and i was also asking how i should take clomid and nolvadex along with the cycle so 10mg a day for nolvadex during the cycle and clomid after the cycle and yes i was talking about 375x2 for the week makes it 750, also what is Idex that Fabry was talking about, arimidex ? can i get that at AR-R also?

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Please explain the problem with running nova during the cycle even if no problems come up.

Thanks

im just saying....if he has the extra to run it throughout the cycle, then by all means do it, but why waste the nolva? yes it may be wise to do, but at his cycle, i'm not sure if it is necessary unless he starts to feel sore nipples....if he was running almost a gram a week plus some dbol , then 10-20mg of nolva a day wouldnt hurt at all.....

would 750 of test kill me? lol i am seeing all these posts about deaths alot say there are no deaths linked to steroids and someone asked about 500 of test if it would kill you, i will be takin 250 more than that

Quote Originally Posted by Latinchulo
    would 750 of test kill me? lol i am seeing all these posts about deaths alot say there are no deaths linked to steroids and someone asked about 500 of test if it would kill you, i will be takin 250 more than that

you obviously need to do some more research. this board is full of help. you should know pretty much everything about the cycle you are gonna do front and back before you even attempt to do it......check out the PCT threads on running the nolva and do a search for "first cycle" "test only" "newbie cycle" or something like that so you can see what a common first cycle is. 400-500mg of test a week for 10 weeks is probably the best newbie cycle there is.....do a search, answer as many questions as you can on your own, and then come talk to us when you feel everything is planned perfectly

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    for a 10 week cycle:

Nolva- Week 1-10, 10-20mg/day
    Clomid- Week 10-13, Day1, 300mg; Day2-14, 100mg/ed;Day15-21, 50mg/ed
    Femera-Week 1-13, 0.25mg ed
    Last edited by spoonta66; 09-13-2004 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonta66
    for a 10 week cycle:

Nolva- Week 1-10, 10-20mg/day
    Clomid- Week 10-13, Day1, 300mg; Day2-14, 100mg/ed;Day15-21, 50mg/ed
    Femera-Week 1-13, 0.25mg ed

thats good but he shouldnt start his clomid till 2 weeks after his last shot......20mg a day of nolva along with the clomid for the 3 week PCT wouldnt be that bad either

yea that looks fine, im going to research a little more than get back to you with my final thoughts on the cycle

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    thats good but he shouldnt start his clomid till 2 weeks after his last shot......20mg a day of nolva along with the clomid for the 3 week PCT wouldnt be that bad either
    whoops my bad. you are right.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    that what i was thinking, deffently run the nolva durring your pct with the clomid

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    yeah def.

salu is offline New Member
    is hcg needed for a test only ?

Thread Information