SKiN is offline Member

Infection....Fuk

Im almost positive I got an infection in my delt. Yesterday I shot 75mg of test prop in my left delt... Today i just noticed about a 3"x2" hot red spot... no swelling or puss so far... Should I wait it out till maybe tomorrow or go to hospitol right away? I cleaned the site well and everything... not really sure where it came from...

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I would say you'll be fine till tommorow but some infections get in the blood stream and wreak havoc... not to mention I'm no doctor... Good Luck

not2bigyet is offline Member
    it could possibly be a reaction to the prop...have you shot it there before? the same thing happened to me while shooting prop and it turned out to be a reaction not an infection. i'd say give it another day or two, just keep an eye on it...

SKiN is offline Member
    I have shot the prop 4 times before that just not that delt before....

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with NTBY it might be a reaction.

wait it out and if it gets worse then go.

detroit is offline Banned
    dude i had my whole quad swell up one time, but went away after about 4 days. Id give it a couple days, if it does not get better then go to the doctor.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    My first injection in my quad got swollen, skin got tight and red and everything. Went away in a week though. I would say wait a week, take some ibuprofen to get the swelling down. Icy hot or a heating pad will make it feel better.

Inject slower next time and try running the syringe under warm water to heat it first.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    the way you explained it sounds like the same thing that happened to me bro. it was a red patch, not raised but spread with time before it went away...

SKiN is offline Member
    I hope its just a reaction... It doesnt really hurt or anything....

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    alot of times when u break the cherry on a new injection site that will happen especially with prop. if it starts to drain pus or u start gettin a fever go to a doc if not give it a few days and see how it feels.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    edmen2 is right sometimes it is a localized reaction from a new injection site - if you start to run a fever though Bro - get to the doc and get it looked at cellulitis is nothing to mess around with

SKiN is offline Member
    Well the problem is I have been sick as hell for the past week running a fever around 100+ all week.... Right now im on Zithromax and ibuprofen and some other crap, getting tested for west nile tomorrow...

hands is offline New Member
    I had something siomething like that happen when i injected my thigh. A hugh patch on my leg was red like a sunburn and my muscle around the injection site felt like a rubberband stretched too tight. It should go away after a few days, but always be weary of infection.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    you said it doesn't hurt? well an infection hurts like hell so you will be fine. if it is then that spot would be hurting and gets bigger each day.

SKiN is offline Member
    Still red and warm but not quite as red.... a little sore just from prop but nothing special....

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    you'll be fine bro.my biceps swell up for days after i shot them and they hurt like hell...a little redness and no soreness...your fine

Thread Information