t-money is offline Member

Results with B12 only.

I have done searches and stuff, but I want to know what rersults I can expect from using B12 only and no Test. My diet is excellent and I train like a madman already. I have never used B12. Thanks for the input.

T

P.S.
    I will start a cycle on November 1, if that matters.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    increased appetite is why most people use it

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    I have done searches and stuff, but I want to know what rersults I can expect from using B12 only and no Test. My diet is excellent and I train like a madman already. I have never used B12. Thanks for the input.

T

P.S.

Are you serious? Do you know anything about b12?

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member

T

P.S.

LMAO....

I am just skeptical of all the *** I read about it. Sounds like a lot of hype for a viatmin. I know that it helps metabolize (big word, eh?) food which will increase your appetite. Maybe a better thread subject would have been "B12 hype or legit?" Later.

T

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    I am just skeptical of all the *** I read about it. Sounds like a lot of hype for a viatmin. I know that it helps metabolize (big word, eh?) food which will increase your appetite. Maybe a better thread subject would have been "B12 hype or legit?" Later.

T

Didn't mean to come across as harsh, but b12 is only a vitamin. Most people here use it to dilute painful substances (like prop and susp). It's probably not worth the pain of obtaining it, risking an abcess, etc. You can use an oral or sublingual to see how you body responds to it.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Wat r u all talking about B12 is the most androgenic of all compounds.....B12 is also compared with primibolan depot and if cycled by itself expect to gain about 25-35 keepable lbs.....Do it....its amazing......Happy Growing

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    a friend of mine used at and told me that he saw a noticeable increase in energy and appetite if thats any help

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Ok serious now.......B-12 is used to dilute certain AAS for its BA contents hence making the shot pain free....B-12 administration is also preferred amongst AAS users during PCT since the appetite and energy kinda gets altered...therefore B-12 by itself will give u a crazy appetite and lots of energy but DOES NOT assist in muscle growth or strength which you can expect from any Anabolic /Androgenic compounds...hope this helps you....

bmwrob is offline Member
    It does increase appitite and energy. IM is better than oral since you would have to take about 5 times as much oral to get the same effect. Hey, t-money.... I take it that you are a Beaver fan. Tough one at LSU last weekend, but yesterday....come on. That was rediculus. I guess BSU is the real deal. Anyways, I go to WSU and am looking foward to going to the game with you guy this year.

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    i would recommend b-12 for competitive athletes, such as football-track-basketball-boxing ect.... if you train day in and day out on many different levels like sprinting cardio and weight the b12 will give you a boost that any athlete would want, the extra appetite so you can keep up your calories and the energy for the workouts are great. i would recomend it year round for competitive athletes. now for casual bodybuilders maybe not so much.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    i found b12 injections worthless. no noticable results. i think many have a bit of placebo going on

i like it when im sick though, i feel it then. other wise, id skip it and take a multi with food and eat some red meat.

Thanks for the info bros. I will just keep it on hand for my cycle and the winter months if I get sick. I always lose 10-15lbs when I get a Winter cold/flu.

BMWROB: yeah they looked good at LSU (minus the ****in kicker). I have know idea what happned at BSU, that was painful.

durkheim is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    i found b12 injections worthless. no noticable results. i think many have a bit of placebo going on

i like it when im sick though, i feel it then. other wise, id skip it and take a multi with food and eat some red meat.

Yeah you will only notice the effects of B12 if you are deficient

Thread Information