Foxedogg is offline New Member

T3 and clen potency

anybody in here use the t3 or clen from *** labs? just wondering if anybody knows if the potency is what it really says it is for the liquids. I tried pills from some mexican company about a year ago and got good results just didnt knwo if I need to take more w/ the liquid

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used the clen and I am not sure but I think it might be a bit weak. I am up to 300mcg/day I feel it but no harsh sides. maby I am just real tollerant. I tried from 4 different bottles ordered at different times and they all seem the same

durkheim is offline Junior Member
    They are definitely underdosing the clen .

I was wondering the same thing when I couldnt feel anything at 150mcg - which was causing incredible shakiness with pills. Some of my mates have also used their clen and confirmed this..

I am getting pretty annoyed with eye bee e, there seems to be a problem every time I order from them

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you want to be part of this board then i recomend you support it and order from www.anabolicreview-research.com instead of, well we all know who.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    also its not like you are just given them free money. i have ordered from anabolic research and like there products better then the other companies. and you can actually consume them. they are flavored so they dont taste like rubbing alchol. i will never buy from another research company but www.anabolicreview-reaserch.com

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I think their T-3 may carry up to half of the potency it claims. My sister needs 300mcgs of T-3 just to get her temperature in the optimal range, whereas before it only took 150mcgs with T-3 cynomel. Go figure.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    has there been any problems getting anabolicreview reaserch products to canada? some of my *** stuff got seized.

system admin is offline Owner
    No problems to Canada! Thanks for the support!!

Bc

Thread Information