Jimbopunk57 is offline New Member

Need help on first cycle

sup bro's

done a lot of research on a good first cycle (ive got a lot more to go), ive heard alot of different things but i was wondering if anyone could help me to choose a good first cycle for some one with pre-exhisting gyno. I want as much mass as possible, but a PRIORITY of mine is keeping the bitch tits from getting worse. any suggestions? Have my genetics forced me into a life of natural training ?

Please help with info on unusualy strong anti-e's or even if i should stack different anti-e's , or if there is any drugs out there specificaly for gynocamastia... I am less worried about side effects that go away (water).

any help?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    well I dont know alot about gyno but my guess would be that if you add a good dose of nolvadex to your cycle it should not get any worse. gust a guess though. as for a first cycle I would start wit around 500mg test cyp or eth/week. no need to stack yet, and see how you react to it.
    dont forget clomid and nolva pct.

yea definatly wont forget the clomid therapy... thanks for the input bro

anyone with some experience with gyno got any ideas? IE: stacking anti-e's or other gyno specific drugs?

i was thinking either test e or sust for 12 weeks, um maybe bump up the novla to 20mg ED? and clomid therapy with novla also 20mg ED? Anadrol good to stack too cuase it dont aromatize? Looking for some good mass gains, but like i said gyno is a priority... anymore help?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i would go with test e over the sust. sust needs to be shot EOD, and for most people that dont want to shoot that often for a first cycle. i would run some l-dex @ .25mg/ed and the nolva @ 20mg/ed. only problem with anadrol is progesterone. if u already have gyno, my guess is u are sensitive and the progesterone will only make it worse. stick with a test alone cycle.

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbopunk57

anyone with some experience with gyno got any ideas? IE: stacking anti-e's or other gyno specific drugs?

i was thinking either test e or sust for 12 weeks, um maybe bump up the novla to 20mg ED? and clomid therapy with novla also 20mg ED? Anadrol good to stack too cuase it dont aromatize? Looking for some good mass gains, but like i said gyno is a priority... anymore help?
    Bro take nolva at 20mg all cycle-round. If gyno pops up even with the nolva, bump it if you have to. Perhaps to 30mg. Also look into l-dex.

thanks alot bro's.
    ill pass on the EoD injections first cycle, heh
    looks like ill just do a test c or e for 12 weeks see what happens one more question though: do all anti-e's work via the same pathways? would stacking help?

Iowa is offline Banned

Anadrol does aromatize, heavily. You might be thinking of Andriol . Stick with nolva throughout cycle and PCT and you'll be fine. You could also add some ldex or femara as stated above.

Iowa is offline Banned
    thanks alot bro's.
    looks like ill just do a test c or e for 12 weeks see what happens one more question though: do all anti-e's work via the same pathways? would stacking help?
    SERM/AI Definition

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    thanks alot bro's.
    Exactly. Why did you want to go with EoD injections on your first cycle anyway??

i would have sucked it up if it meant more gains and less gyno.... but i guess test is just a better first cycle anyway, and yes i was thinking of andriol my bad... any info on andriol and gyno of anykind? IE: estrogen or pregesterone induced?

thanks to all btw, realy helping me here

actualy i meant anavar ... my bad but i havent heard alot about this drug

Iowa is offline Banned
    actualy i meant anavar... my bad but i havent heard alot about this drug
    although anavar is 17AA, its one of the safest steroids out there. I think the toxicity is blown way out of proportion. Anavar wont put a lot of mass on you, but its excellent for strenght gains and a little bit of lean mass.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    although anavar is 17AA, its one of the safest steroids out there. I think the toxicity is blown way out of proportion. Anavar wont put a lot of mass on you, but its excellent for strenght gains and a little bit of lean mass.

anavar is actually used to help treat liver problems in high doses, cirrhosis i believe it is

Thread Information