Cleanboy03 is offline New Member

Cell Tech and Cycle Z-Mass

Going clean over here boys and looking to push through a plateau. Thinking to do some Cell Tech, and some cycle Z-mass. Staying clean right now because of age (18) and was wondering if you guys would think about Cell tech and z-mass. Or is there something else that i should look into? Anyone out there taken these? What were the results that you experienced?

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Well congrats on deciding to wait on gear...I think all you really need to grow is a good high quality protein supp, creatine, and some L-glutamine....and remember 90%of all gains come from diet...so get that squared away before you do anything.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    this will probably get moved to the supplement forum, but before it does....
    I have taken several creatine products over the past few years...although most people dont like cell-tech products due to their misleading advertising campaigns...but I can say that I gained some good mass while on cell-tech and I would reccomend it to someone else. Another good creatine would be Betagen by AES, like cell tech, it is kinda pricey but it also contains HMB which is very helpful. If you look closely, you can find products very similar to these two without having to pay the big dollars for the name brand. As far as the zmass, I cant help ya there.

I must say that once you go off creatine, you will most likely shrink up, not drastically, but you will notice the loss of water retention in your muscle cells.
    -Cy

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    ALOT OF PROTEIN, GLUT,AND CREATINE. BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION CELL TECH HAS A VERY LARGE AMOUNT OF SUGAR IN IT WHICH COULD CAUSE SOME WEIGHT/FAT GAIN TRY SOMETHING ALITTLE DIFFERENT. ANY MEALREPLACMENT AND OR PROTEIN WILL WORK AS LONG AS YOU GET ENOUGH PROTEIN THAT IS THE IMPORTANT PART.. (GOOD CALL ON WAITING ON THE GEAR) !!!!

Cleanboy03 is offline New Member
    Yea definitly* decided to wait on the gear, but it is not an easy thing to do. There are about 10 kids around campus that are going to be pissing out a tube by the time that they are 25, but they are just massive. They are about on their 4th cycle, under the age of 19 all of them. Hard to watch them just get so huge, but when the HS renunion comes around we will see who is in the wheelchair and who is still lifting.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I used Celltech and had some great gains...it is expensive though.

IronCy, what are some similar, less costly Celltech alternatives?

NightOp is offline Member
    i have been told that Trans-x is the best creatine/creatine delivery product... might want to check it out

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Big Rush,
    bodybuilding.com offers a creatine similar to cell tech, it is made my Schwartz laboraties, its called HyperCell. It runs about $20 for 4lb bucket...if you look at the ingredients, they are almost exactly the same, the mg dosages are just smaller, but for the money you save, it would be worth it to consider.. I found out that cell tech and hypercell are made in the same place. I had tried hypercell, and acheived similar gains to those when I was on cell tech
    hope this helps
    -Cy

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    that kicks ass. ironcy. i am sick and tired of spending ungodly amounts of $$$ on celltech...glad to hear of a worthy substitute for the price. i will definitely check that out.

Thread Information