Musa is offline Associate Member

4 weeks still no gains !!!

This is my 4 weeks and 3 days and still no weight gain yet !!!!I do train hard , eat right and sleep 10 hours a day. I did gain some strength ,but no weight.....Any... I am on 500mg TEST/ 400 deca ....And my gear is legit...
    IS this normal??

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    it takes about 4-5 weeks for that to kick in

I hope it starts soon!!!!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    it will hit you week 5-6. everyone is different but that 5-6 is the majority.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Post your diet macros (protein/fats/carbs) and workout regimen. My inclination is youre not eating enough.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Post your diet macros (protein/fats/carbs) and workout regimen. My inclination is youre not eating enough.
    Well , I think i am a big guy naturaly ,and thanks to my training and eating , so I think that is not the problem , Anyways , I don't work ,so my only exercise during the day is the 1,5-2h in the gym.
    I eat around.....400g of protein , 300-400g carbs and I don't know about fat..I am 5.11 , 215 , around 9% BF

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    I hope it starts soon!!!!
    Hang in there. You will soon be loving it. Weight just fly up. New PRs everyday. Live is good.

Take me five weeks almosts to the hour. I notice first when I pick up DBs, they somehow seem lighter.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    that is why i think is good to kickstart with dbols or prop... eheh!
    i stop dbols last wk in my test/eq cycle and strenght was great... now, end of wk 5, i continue to add a small 2-3kg to my weights at each workout and i think this come from test.
    im doint proviron too but didnt notice any incredible sex drive so far.... but im up 8 lbs so far...

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    It will take at least 4 weeks to kick in. You could have frontloaded with prop to get a jump start and see gains early.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Clam down and wait for the magic. lol Its not magic but it is fun watching the gains. Your cycle looks good and you will get gains from it. Just wait. Train hard, eat right, and get plunty of sleep and you will be fine.

fitter-happier is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Hang in there. You will soon be loving it. Weight just fly up. New PRs everyday. Live is good.

Take me five weeks almosts to the hour. I notice first when I pick up DBs, they somehow seem lighter.
    hell yeah, that was always the coolest when you'd pick up a dumbell and feel like you could chuck it across the room it's so light.

but yes, Musa, you're taking a long ester AS so it'll take 4-6 weeks for any noticeable gains in size and strength to show. just because you don't see any progress doesn't mean there hasn't been any. that's why it's always best to take pics to monitor that progress. i mean, you're probably staring at yourself in the mirror every couple hours, no?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    I eat around.....400g of protein , 300-400g carbs and I don't know about fat..I am 5.11 , 215 , around 9% BF
    How about postng your whole diet, not just "around"...a lot of people think they are eating a lot and they are not, we are talking time to answer your questions, please take the time to post up your whole diet...and whole workout routine...i will fix you right up Bro...XXL

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    took me 6 weeks or so to notice

Thread Information