Another Accutane question.

Bros I am considering Accutane for my acne a few months after my next cycle. My next cycle will probably be a 20 weeker and after making some great gains Im laying off the juice for a long while. I would love to do more but I cant afford to have my hair any thinner. The reason I am asking now is because acctuane is really expensive and I want to have enough on hand to do it right, so I better start stocking up now.

My questions. How much should I take? I know some guys run 40-60mg for 5mos. I was thinking of running 20-30mg ED for about 5mos. Will that be enough? What did your doc recommend for YOU?

Im going to run accutane with milk thistle to avoid liver damage--how much do you suggest. Should it be the same as if I were taking it with an oral steroid like dbol or drol?

If you cant answer all of my questions, please only answer those feel qualified to answer because accutane is some scary sh*t and I dont want to screw this up.

BCS

bump.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    how much do you weigh? accutane dosages are based on weight.

215 right now. I expect to weigh about 225 solid when I start.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    40mg's a day will be perfect. keep the levels stable by taking the same dosages ED. run it for 5 months, you will love the results.

dtr98 is offline Member
    my son was on it for 3 mos under a docs care, had blood test em, after 3 mos had to stop was messing up his liver, he had dry skin, nose, bloody nose, if you're going to self dose be careful!

Thread Information