ironmanmike is offline New Member

Does sustanon always hurt?

I di a short cycle of sustanon before, it was pretty messed up--ran out and couldn't getmore. But with almost every shot I was sore as hell for days after.
    I have just started another, and took the 1st shot yesterday and to my suprise my butt is not sore. Now I can tell that I had a shot but last time it hurt to sit down, this is nothing like that. Why is this?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    are you using different brands?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i guess you know now to never start your cycle unless you have everything first including your anti-e's and pct...but to answer your question..NO,it doesnt always hurt..after you inject be sure to rub area for a few sec afterwards so the oil doesnt build up and you shouldn't have any problems...i should correct myself...if you are using the redijects you may experience some discomfort from the size of the pin...other then that the prop isnt really that much to cause any real pain

ironmanmike is offline New Member
    No, it's the same stuff, Super TEst 250. Just wondering because most seem to say they get sore after a shot. The only thing different is that I'm using a NO2 product. I didn't know if the possible increased blood flow would have anything to do with not being sore.

And this cycle will be done right.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    everytime a do a sus cycle, i have to stop because of the pain, can't train legs, can't run, it sucks. and just like you, the first 2-3 shots are fine and then it feels like by body begins to reject it if that is possible, like it just doesn't want it there. i've switched brands, rubbed the area afterwards, iced it, heated it. nothin' works. so i don't know, hopefully this one goes ok for you, as for me, i guess i just can't do sus????

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you're right, some people just can't handle it, switch to enanthate or cypionate and you should be alright

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, the pain of Sus is overrated.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had good sus (didnt hurt) and really hurt, it depends on who made it. I think it was egyption sus that didnt hurt for me

detroit is offline Banned
    I have used Organon redijects, but never used the 20g needle that were supplied. I changed to a 1" 23g, and still had a ton of pain for about 4 days after... There is something about sust that does cause pain, i doubt its only from the 30mg of Prop, either way i wont use it again...

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    for me the first 3 inject hurt.. then for the rest of the cycle its fine...

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    IMO, the pain of Sus is overrated.
    im with you bro,i have shot sust in my shoulders using the pins supplied with the redijects(only cause i was still in mexico at the time and needed the fix )but other then the usual incovienence of the pin there is no other pain if you have good sh it

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    When I used sust, I didn't feel a thing. People react differently.

shootdeep is offline Member
    i use organon and it doesn't hurt me. there is the normal discomfort, but by no means does it slow me down at all.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    i never thought sust hurt. now t400 on the other hand

I personally have never had the problem you hear about with Sustenon, and other Multi-Estered Gears, but I do know this:
    Many Multi-Estered Gears are High in BA, plus, I was told that the differing weights in Muti-Estered Gears also can have a painful effect, similar to High Dosed Gear that are "Heavy Weighted."
    Now these are just some of the things I've heard over the years from this Topic coming up so often....Otherwise, I more than likely wouldn't even talk about it.....Cuz Like I said, I've never really had an issue with it, nothing worth mentioning anyway.
    Due to getting some stuff darn near free, I've been doing 1 Sust250/ with 1/4cc Prop100 EOD, and another Prop50 EOD to keep the Prop levels steady, along with my Tren100 ED, and EQ 200 E5thD...That's a fair amount of Sust/Prop/BA etc...but no pain to speak of, so I think a lot of it is the individual??
    TSW
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 01-27-2004 at 12:21 PM.

Connan007 is offline New Member
    Try the delt instead of the glut. This change worked wonders for me. Easier to rub in good and distribute the oil.

grizzlywintergreen75 is offline Associate Member
    For me, I never get sore after about the third injection.

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    Well I have done Tornel's SuperTest 250 and it wasn't too bad. Nothing like the pain from Test400! I stopped that after 2 shots and went back to the Sustanon !

Fully Suss'd Out is offline New Member
    Just started my course and man the sus hurts. My left check is sore as. Hopefully it will pass.

dirtythirty is offline Associate Member
    remember if possible hold your sust. in warm water. this always seems to help me and some of my buddies.

juicin in ok is offline New Member
    i did a cycle of organon sus 250 and it hurt for a couple days after each shot

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    Did u inject properly?

If not, The oil could have seeped out.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarz_g
    Well I have done Tornel's SuperTest 250 and it wasn't too bad. Nothing like the pain from Test400! I stopped that after 2 shots and went back to the Sustanon!
    Tornel's is pretty good. Tried that and walmart redijects and both were pretty good as far as being anabolic and not too much pain. Although with sust, sust requires these more frequent injections and you start to over abuse your injection sites doing that, this makes it more painful and someimes the **** needle doesnt want to get into the muscle and even starts pushing the needle out as you try to inject. Get on less frequent injection drugs like enanthate and your muscles soften up and let the needle in easier.

Thread Information