Thread: DNP help.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member

Exclamation DNP help.

Hey guys how's it goin..
    ok there's the thing, i've been doing a ton of research about dnp lately and i almost know everything about it now. I've read almost all of the DNP journals around here and well it doesnt sound as dangerous as people say when a low/reasonable dosage is taken and the person is cautious and knows what he's doing.

I've been training for about 3 years now, i'm 205pounds and i've got about 20pounds or more to lose. I've never been able to see my abs before (even at the end of cutting periods) due to lack of motivation bcs of not seeing "GREAT" results.

I've used ECA before with no good results as my body is not very sensitive to it i guess. So please guys i need ur advice..if i get DNP and lets say i take a low dosage of about 200mcg/day, i estimate i would lose about 3-5pounds/week and thats good enough. So what do u think?

p.s: please especially the guys with extensive knowledge about DNP and guys who've actually used it reply to this post as its very important. thanks. later.
    Last edited by MaNofSteeL; 09-12-2004 at 08:29 AM.

Rusty_Needles is offline New Member
    You may have a rebound effect on DNP since DNP shuts down your thyroid hormone....once the cycle has been done, and your thyroid kicks in to high gear again, you may regain the weight you lost....

DNP is purely a short-term solution in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_Needles
    You may have a rebound effect on DNP since DNP shuts down your thyroid hormone....once the cycle has been done, and your thyroid kicks in to high gear again, you may regain the weight you lost....

I understand that, and i plan to use it for a short period of time. As for the rebound effect, with a strict diet and cardio i believe that it can be minimized and even avoided.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    DNP = Do Not Participate.

(Speaking of my personal view)

~SC~

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

if he runs dnp at a low dose it will not shut down his thyroid. and if u read KOM post about DNP( one of the best threads this board has ever seen) u will see dnp is the only non-hormonal fat burner and therefore will not cause a rebound effect if used properly.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    if he runs dnp at a low dose it will not shut down his thyroid. and if u read KOM post about DNP( one of the best threads this board has ever seen) u will see dnp is the only non-hormonal fat burner and therefore will not cause a rebound effect if used properly.
    "KOM" is that his username? cuz i tried searching and nothing came up, although i think i've read them all.
    Can u give me a link to the thread?

kingofmasters is his name. one of the most educated bros on this topic here. haven seen him around for a little bit but its a great read.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=115611

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    You can lose 3 lb or you could even lose 8-10 lb. It mostly depends on the invididual and their diet. I recommend just doign a test cycle like I did and see how you react to it. You could even get an allergic reaction at 200mg. No one knows. Just run it for a week at a low dosage and see how it is.

hey invid didnt u run a low dose cycle?

hey invid didnt u run a low dose cycle?
    yeah 200mg/day for 8 days. this upcoming week, as soon as my order comes in soon, i'm running 1 day at 200mg and 4 days at 400mg. Start it on wed and finish it on sun.

how did your 200mg for 8 days work?

how did your 200mg for 8 days work?
    great. i dropped about 7 lb of fat. and it wasnt 1/4 as bad as everyone told me it would be. everyone reacts different.

interesting. i want to try it, but wanted to talk to a few people who did low dose cycles first. i think u jsut sold me bro. the main thing im worried about is sweating.

interesting. i want to try it, but wanted to talk to a few people who did low dose cycles first. i think u jsut sold me bro. the main thing im worried about is sweating.
    to tell you the truth i didnt sweat at all really until my last 3 days when I hit my peak. thats why im doing a shorter cycle on 400mg cause ill be at the 200mg peak after about 2days. make sure you take 1 benadryl a night throughout your cycle and one week afterwards. something that was recommended to me above any supplement.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Invid i read ur journal and it was really interesting, definately a factor in making my decision.
    My body is NOT sensitive at all to many things so i doubt it'll have much of an effect if i take a low dosage.
    And..I dont want to use steroids ...YET.

p.s: i've read the thread by KOM before and its very informative, thanks anywayz.
    Last edited by MaNofSteeL; 09-12-2004 at 01:07 PM.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    You will lose the weight that you want on DNP . Everyone is different start at 200mg on your first time around and you will be fine. Go up on the next time around. Personally DNP kicked my a$$.... I was sweating the first night. (I took my dose at 8pm). At 200mg youwill not peak until day 13 or 14... blood will have around 538mg of DNP in it at that time. w_r balls ( go buckeyes!!!) was correct about the thread that KOM put out. It is very good... also Cycleon has a great one to read. Make sure your CHO intake is 50%+ of your daily diet. Low Carb, IMO is not the way to go when running DNP. Drink H2O, with V-8 (..I like the spicey..) and Gatorade on hand. KOM has a list of things to keep on hand. Good Luck Bro!!!

DNP = Destroys Nasty Phat or Deletes Needed Protons

Ben-

Steroids101 is offline Member
    At 200mg a day you will be nearly peaked out by late day 3. Just make sure your drinking enough water (1.5gal a day at that doseage should be alright, but 2+ would probably be optimal) , and taking sufficient antioxidants, and you should be fine.

Go for a high protein, moderate carbs, and low fat diet for best results (More calorie deficit).

Good luck bro!

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Dnp is the only fat burner that allways works
    and its some fire man.

joevette is offline Banned

This is not correct. While on DNP your body still produces a normal amount of T4. Depending on the dosage, the DNP can stop the conversion of T4 to T3. Once you stop taking DNP all the T4 you have built up converts to T3 as normal, thus no rebound or regained weight. In fact if you keep your diet on track you should lose even more weight after the DNP cycle because you will lose the water weight that DNP puts on you.

I'd wait until the winter to start your cycle. I did a 7 day cycle working up to 600mg for the last day during the summer and it was hell. It was bareable during the day but at night I was on fire and couldn't sleep. I did lose 11 pounds in the 7 days though!

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    Dnp is the only fat burner that allways works
    and its some fire man.
    Amen Bro!!!

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    nice..i hope it stays nice and cool here////

SV-1 is offline Respected Member

I think you should refer to what joevette wrote three posts above this one, cuz he's right and you're wrong.

Thread Information