ozmax98 is offline Associate Member

done with cycle, no pct.

today is my 2nd of my 10week cycle of prop/tren .

my source is going thru some problems and my order of clen /clomid/nolvadex is running late no clue when it's coming.

i know i'm supposed to have ALL OF MY GEAR before starting a cycle but i didn't i know i f***ed up so now what i want to know is what am i going to be dealing with now since i have no clomid and other things.

will i lose my muscle gain?
    will my muscle feel like jelly?(someone mentioned to me)
    will i gain the fat that i lost? dropped 3%(did dnp too)
    will i lose my strength?
    will i lose my sex drive? (prop was great, wanted to do it every 10 mins).
    will i be depressed??

please give me advice???? i have more gear left. should i just keep on continuing??
    i'm thinking of just sticking with prop since i stopped fina 2 weeks ago and adding to it winny tabs what do u guys thinks??

just realized i made a mistake on the writing. today is my 2nd DAY OFF of my 10 week cycle. thanks guys.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98

my source is going thru some problems and my order of clen /clomid/nolvadex is running late no clue when it's coming.

i know i'm supposed to have ALL OF MY GEAR before starting a cycle but i didn't i know i f***ed up so now what i want to know is what am i going to be dealing with now since i have no clomid and other things.

will i lose my strength?
    will i be depressed??

please give me advice???? i have more gear left. should i just keep on continuing??
    i'm thinking of just sticking with prop since i stopped fina 2 weeks ago and adding to it winny tabs what do u guys thinks??

if you want pct stuff look at the top right hand corner of the page and click on the flashy shiney thing.. it will take you to where you need to go

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    order some nolv/clomid from AR's research site......

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper
    order some nolv/clomid from AR's research site......
    And then don't ever start a cycle again until you have everything, including PCT, in hand.

Don't fvck up again.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    very true, never do this again without a anti-e......you will be sorry trust me

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member

will i lose my strength?
    will i be depressed??

hey bro....once the synthetic test is out of your system, your natty test will have a hard and lengthy time working its way back into your system....the gains you have made most likely dissapate, as well as your strength....fat could also set in fairly rapidly, your sex drive could be in the gutter, and you could be depressed....
    order some ancills fast.....get more gear if you can quickly, then take the ancills for pct

u guys told me thing i already know.. didn't really answer my questions.....??

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    grab some tribulus 1500 from GNC...its about $15 canadian a bottle...and take 3 tabs a day 4 days on 1 day off...go through about two bottles and that will help to being your test levels back to where they were. if you are a recreational steroid user it would be better then if you were a constant person...maybe sya for someone taking a cycle a year or so...but this is what i was told from my source...i hope it helps

guys i really appreciate your help. i don't want to go without pct because i worked hard on my cycle. so since i can't get pct. i might just continue on with prop at 100mg ed... i know guys and heard of guys on prop for a long time. i just have to make sure that since i'm on prop for a long time i have stay off it for a long time and once i decide to end the prop i have to do pct... what do u guys think about that.. or how about i change the prop to sustanon ???

guys i really appreciate your help. i don't want to go without pct because i worked hard on my cycle. so since i can't get pct. i might just continue on with prop at 100mg ed... i know guys and heard of guys on prop for a long time. i just have to make sure that since i'm on prop for a long time i have stay off it for a long time and once i decide to end the prop i have to do pct... what do u guys think about that.. or how about i change the prop to sustanon???
    yes continue with the prop.....i thought you were out of gear too ....

no i have enough gear.. (wierd right).. i have prop handy, i have winny tabs handy, i have fina handy(i did fina for 8 weeks ended it 2 weeks ago don't think i should start that again) i also have sustanon handy).

no i have enough gear.. (wierd right).. i have prop handy, i have winny tabs handy, i have fina handy(i did fina for 8 weeks ended it 2 weeks ago don't think i should start that again) i also have sustanon handy).
    k, no worries then, just continue the cycle till your ancills get here

very cool. i know i can add winny tabs to it. and if so i have 10 mg tab i know usually with injectables it's 50mg ed is it the same for tabs. so i have to take 5 per day..

very cool. i know i can add winny tabs to it. and if so i have 10 mg tab i know usually with injectables it's 50mg ed is it the same for tabs. so i have to take 5 per day..

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    you can get your pct needs from the research site that sponsers this board. its all legal so no worries. order your clomid/nolva form them. like someone else said its the flashing pic up at the top when you log in

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    so since i can't get pct.
    ARE YOU BLIND?

There is a HUGE PCT link in the upper right corner of your window... click on it and your nuts will be saved!!!

i'm back at my prop now... missed two days. so i should be fine.. the only thing that sucks is that prop hurts like a bitch by itself. when i used to mix it with fina then it didn't but 100mg of prop sucks. i heat it up a bit to help but any other suggestions..

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong. But I heard to cut the pain mix it with cooking oil??????

Braz_Machine

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    ARE YOU BLIND?

There is a HUGE PCT link in the upper right corner of your window... click on it and your nuts will be saved!!!
    LMFAO!!!

Get your PCT stuff already! or at least acknowledge these bro's telling you how to go about it.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    LMFAO!!!

Get your PCT stuff already! or at least acknowledge these bro's telling you how to go about it.
    I agree, let us know that you can read. Did you get your ancillaries, or are you still waiting even though we mentioned 3 times were you can get it.
    If the prop hurts cut it with b12... Works for me...

chill out there... it's not that funny. i know how to get everything. i know how to read. the only mistake i did was get my pct half way on my order. so i was going to pay for it.. now i'm continuing on to my cycle. so i will be fine. all the people who gave me advice thanks alot..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    hey bro....once the synthetic test is out of your system, your natty test will have a hard and lengthy time working its way back into your system....the gains you have made most likely dissapate, as well as your strength....fat could also set in fairly rapidly, your sex drive could be in the gutter, and you could be depressed....
    order some ancills fast.....get more gear if you can quickly, then take the ancills for pct
    You've only been on a 10 week cycle, you can probably get back in order before you know it.

I was the opposite, hurricanes buzzing around my area so I forced into PCT because ran out of gear. I was on a 8 month cycle which had deca in it, etc and to my suprise, recovery is very much underway.... havent really been all that heavy on my clomid, just going 50 mg from day one now 7 days, also doing 2 grams of tribulus and 1 gram of tongkat ali per day. The depression, zero libido, etc only lasted 3 days very much like my last PCT, now testicles are making a very vigorous recovery. The wife didnt notice the gradual shrinkage of my balls but she has certainly noticed the recovery saying, WOW your balls are getting big FAST.

I donno I hardly used any anti-e's while on cycle, doing a minimal amount in recovery and yet here I am 4.5 weeks after my last sust inject and I am getting very good morning wood again, depression went away, weight that started dropping like a rock stopped dropping and even gained a few pounds back. Its like this, when I realized I was in PCT, I dropped 10 pounds in a couple days, now I gained 5 back actually so.... I am telling you, it might not work for everyone but tongkat ali and tribulus are incredible for PCT and rapid recoveries! I was expecting a much more difficult recovery after being "on" high doses of testosterone , deca and M1T for a period of 8 months.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    if you want pct stuff look at the top right hand corner of the page and click on the flashy shiney thing.. it will take you to where you need to go

Hung I am LMAO!!

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Now what happens if u cant get any clomid or femara what happens at
    the end of your cycle when u dont have any clomid and you crash u gotta
    have all your stuff before u start your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You've only been on a 10 week cycle, you can probably get back in order before you know it.

I was the opposite, hurricanes buzzing around my area so I forced into PCT because ran out of gear. I was on a 8 month cycle which had deca in it, etc and to my suprise, recovery is very much underway.... havent really been all that heavy on my clomid, just going 50 mg from day one now 7 days, also doing 2 grams of tribulus and 1 gram of tongkat ali per day. The depression, zero libido, etc only lasted 3 days very much like my last PCT, now testicles are making a very vigorous recovery. The wife didnt notice the gradual shrinkage of my balls but she has certainly noticed the recovery saying, WOW your balls are getting big FAST.

I donno I hardly used any anti-e's while on cycle, doing a minimal amount in recovery and yet here I am 4.5 weeks after my last sust inject and I am getting very good morning wood again, depression went away, weight that started dropping like a rock stopped dropping and even gained a few pounds back. Its like this, when I realized I was in PCT, I dropped 10 pounds in a couple days, now I gained 5 back actually so.... I am telling you, it might not work for everyone but tongkat ali and tribulus are incredible for PCT and rapid recoveries! I was expecting a much more difficult recovery after being "on" high doses of testosterone, deca and M1T for a period of 8 months.
    good to hear recovery working for you bro....some people are blessed

builtthekid is offline Banned
    nice man.

Thread Information