musclejock is offline New Member

Question amounts of test and deca

I have been taking 300 test twice a week over the last year and have made some great gains. I have resently increased it to 400 twice a week a week and am thinking of adding 300deca. Will adding deca give me better results? Should I take the deca only once a week? Twice a Week? How soon after taking the two is optimal time to work out? Any comments or suggestions is appreciated?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    You've taken TEST for a whole year straight???

bortort is offline Associate Member

Re: amounts of test and deca

[QUOTE]Originally posted by musclejock
    [B]I have been taking 300 test twice a week over the last year

Have you had any time off during the past year, or have you been taking the test for the whole year ?

off and on for a year 10 week cycles mostly

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Ok, thats good to hear.
    I like Deca with test. If you can get some to mix. go for it. I think you'll feel the difference.

I would break the deca into two shots a week also. As long as your test is oil, just mix the two in the same shot.

As far as working out afterwards. They both are slow to get into your system. So workout time doesn't matter.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Don't do deca only...If you been gaining on test, just add the deca on top of it. And like bortort stated, inject twice a week mixing the two together.

What about the amounts of each. Does 400 test twice a week and 300 deca twice a week sound reasonble? How much of the two can I increase to over a ten week peroid?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd say that 400mg of test 2 times per week along with 300mg of deca 2 x per week is pretty decent. You can mix the shots in the same syrnge as they are both oil based. BTW...what kind of test are you using?

Question, do you use and anti-estrogen (nolvadex , arimidex )? Have you experienced any signs of gyno using test that much? Do you use clomid when you are coming off a cycle?

thanks for the coments: I'm using test cyc 200, and I have not had any problems using w/o using any anti-estrogen, no gyno and I have not used any clomid. Balls are small, some acne, light hair on the back but that's about is. Do you recomend increasing the doses at a point? If so, when and how much

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No...I think those doses are fine...no need to taper on or off. If I were you I'd pick up a bottle of nolvadex "just in case" gyno shows up. It's better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it I always have a full bottle on hand...but have yet to need it as well. The clomid isn't so much for your balls, but it will help solidify your gains, and minimalize your losses, when coming off cycle by kick starting your bodies natural test levels...trust me, it's a good idea.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    musclejock,

welcome to the board! Petes is the man, listen to him!

anyone else have any comments or suggestions they would be appreciated. This will be my first cycle with deca added to test. What should I notice on deca...does deca give you strenght or muscle or both. Does it help with sore muscles and joints? how long before I notice any difference? Thanks

Methuselah is offline Member
    I found that when I added the deca the results were exponential. I'm just peaking into week six. I don't know if it's the synergy effect our the cumulitive dose, but I feel awesome and powerful. High on life everyday. Add the deca, it's just what the doctor ordered!

Keep the nolvadex on hand, that's a lot of test. I'll bet you feel like The Man and probably are!

p.s. I'm 37, the crunchy noises in my shoulders from the bench pressing went away.

Okay, just got some of my deca from once source and I am going to start cycle next week. How soon after starting should I notice any gains? Any other info regarding past posting would be appreciated.

Methuselah is offline Member
    The gains from test happen around weeks 4-10 and continue to about week 12. The deca happens around weeks 5-10 and continue to about week 13.

I'm in week six and am just starting to see the results. I put some pics up in the Members Pics Forum. You can see where I'm at in week six and where I started. I'll put some post cycle pics in the same thread in another six weeks and then we'll know how it worked for me.

p.s. My back didn't look like that 3 weeks ago.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 03-15-2002 at 09:09 AM.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    does chrysin work as well as most anit-e's

Thread Information