RAM2500 is offline Member

Revised 2nd Cycle (New friends helped)

Thanks to some real cool people on this board, my 2nd cycle is revised. It's a Testosterone cycle only, but thats what I like. It may seem like a lot of Test but I'm 40 years old and have been working out like a mad man for 3 years. My 1st cycle went GREAT, Test E and Sus. Right now Im 3 weeks into my PCT.

Week 1-12 Test Propionate 2cc a week shot .70cc EOD = 500mg
    Week 1-12 Test Enanthale 2cc a week shot 1cc twice a week = 500mg
    Week 1-14 Nolva 10mg ED
    Week 15-16 Nolva 20mg ED
    Week 15 Clomid 300mg ED
    Week 16 Clomid 100mg ED
    Week 17 Clomid 50mg ED

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    decent cycle but im curious if your looking for mass or trying to carve your physique. i wouldnt run nolva during cycle(only if you have signs of gyno) but other than that good cycle make sure your diet is on par bra

I wondered about that, running nolva during cycle. What is the very 1st sign of gyno. On my 1st cycle my nipples were a little tender but never anything real bad. Im wondering why I'm still taking it now 3 weeks after my last Test E injection. I have no signs of gyno and nipps feel just fine.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Im not a big fan of the EOD w/ the prop, but thats your call. 1000mgs????? your right it does seem like alot for a second cycle no matter how old you are, prior cycle info would help here. Interesting PCT w/ the clomid. Where did you get that? Might wanna read Pheedno's PCT. Good stuff in there.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    RUN THE NOLVA!!!!! 1000MGS a week. I would

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    first signs of GYNO, is lumpiness around the nipple area and then soreness comes in if you experience that they run nolva from 60-100mgs a day until it declines imo you dont need nolva during cycle bro. ive made great gains without nolva, i only use it at the end of the cycle or clomid to bring back natural test levels

custom fit is offline Member
    WHAT! Why would you run 1000mgs of test on your second cycle. Decrease the dosage and run another compound.

juicin in ok is offline New Member
    try 500mg test and 400mg deca or eq

as79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    Thanks to some real cool people on this board, my 2nd cycle is revised. It's a Testosterone cycle only, but thats what I like. It may seem like a lot of Test but I'm 40 years old and have been working out like a mad man for 3 years. My 1st cycle went GREAT, Test E and Sus. Right now Im 3 weeks into my PCT.

Week 1-14 Nolva 10mg ED
    Week 15-16 Nolva 20mg ED
    Week 15 Clomid 300mg ED
    Week 16 Clomid 100mg ED
    Week 17 Clomid 50mg ED

You should run the clomid at 300mg for day 1, then 100mg for 10 days, the 50mg for another 10 days!

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    first signs of GYNO, is lumpiness around the nipple area and then soreness comes in if you experience that they run nolva from 60-100mgs a day until it declines imo you dont need nolva during cycle bro. ive made great gains without nolva, i only use it at the end of the cycle or clomid to bring back natural test levels

IMO your logic is retarded... He isnt running a moderate or low dose of test... Hes running a F'n GRAM... Seiously dont listen to this guy... Run 10-20mg of nolva ed... shts cheap, i would much rather be safe than having to fight off gyno....

Ram2500 - Why are you running prop throughout...? Why not run the 500mg for say 4 or 5 weeks till the enanthate kicks in then just bump up the enanthate up to a gram.. save yourself a bunch of pokes a week....

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    i agree with skin

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Well if he doesnt want the water that TestE puts on then he should scrap the TestE and just stick with TestProp throughout if he can handle the ed injections. I love test Prop. Same mass as Enanthate but none of the puffy watery look. I honestly cant make myself take Test E now. I hate looking bloated

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500

Week 1-14 Nolva 10mg ED
    Week 15-16 Nolva 20mg ED
    Week 15 Clomid 300mg ED
    Week 16 Clomid 100mg ED
    Week 17 Clomid 50mg ED

dude atleast run 10md ed of nolva just incase man.. you dont want to play with gyno whether you are prone or not..also i am curious on your clomid therapy also. by the way, why stick with one ester at a time unless you are front loading it? just curious bro!

I was planning on running TestProp EOD to jump start and wanted to keep the TestE somewhat low due to the bloating and still keeep the test level at or around 1 gram. I dont want to run Deca yet.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    You would be a FOOL NOT to run Nolva bro. At LEAST 10mg ED, especially at amounts that high. If you WAIT to you see signs, then its TOO late.

Is Test Prop Ok to take Every other Day??

Thread Information