Thread: sust

Starwin is offline Associate Member

sust

how long does it take before sust kicks in?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    4-5 weeks. You may see something as early as 3-4 weeks though. Everyone's different. Are you taking shots EOD atleast?

i just started today. im going to shoot 250mg EOD. along with 35mg dbol ED week 1-4

gibsonlpsd is offline Junior Member
    If you inject 250mg EOD you will have 1000mg of Sus. a week. That seems like a lot of test. to be doing in one week. Of course if you have done may other cycles with test. then it might be ok. I would do 125mg EOD that way you would have 500mg of Sus a week. Anybody can correct me if I am wrong.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    I am currently doing 125 EOD but am stacking it with deca ..I also did abombs from week 1-4.

since it´s 4 different esters it will not be as much as it sounds.. anyway. what could happen if i do to much test?

billblast is offline Banned
    theres no need to shoot it every other day

mon and thurs is fine

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by billblast

mon and thurs is fine
    No dobut he will get results of shooting Mon and Thursdays, but if he has sust then he may as well take full advantage of it by shooting it EOD to keep levels steady. That equals out out to be 1000mgs 1 week, and 750mgs the following week. This however may be a bit too much for 1st cycle, so the least I could recomend is Mon Wed and Fri shots.

i just used 1 ampul and front loaded 2 shoots od 125mg each.
    this will be ok?

Front Load picture

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwin
    since it´s 4 different esters it will not be as much as it sounds.. anyway. what could happen if i do to much test?
    This is what I keep hearing can some one set me strait. Is doing a 1000 of sust a week the same as doing 1000 of test e or any other single ester.

Act of God is offline Member
    not really....each of the 4 esters end at different times. After 1 day one of them (prop?) is completely gone, and so forth. At the end you only have one ester still working so its like only 60-80/250. I don't have any old vials on me so I don't remember the exact numbers

To technically you are putting in 1000 a week, but there isn't 1000 a week in your body the whole time.

That doesn't seem well written, but do you get my point?

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Act of God
    not really....each of the 4 esters end at different times. After 1 day one of them (prop?) is completely gone, and so forth. At the end you only have one ester still working so its like only 60-80/250. I don't have any old vials on me so I don't remember the exact numbers

To technically you are putting in 1000 a week, but there isn't 1000 a week in your body the whole time.

I think, but what is the anwers is it the same as doing a 1000 of a single ester

Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    I think, but what is the anwers is it the same as doing a 1000 of a single ester
    No because there are 4 different types of esters each at different levels..so hence not the same as one ester at one level. I am just echoing what Act of God said..i think.

what to do? iv done one cycle before with 500mg omnadren a week. should i gop for 250mg sust EOD or 125mg sust EOD?

my first time using sust. I am using 125mg eod to equal 500mg every week, also stacking it with deca 400mg week

great answer..

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billblast

mon and thurs is fine
    You could not be more inaccurate Newbillie.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smhart75
    my first time using sust. I am using 125mg eod to equal 500mg every week, also stacking it with deca 400mg week
    up to 250mg eod and 200mg deca 2x wk

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Act of God

Well but after 6 weeks then your delayed response of the first month turns around on you and then you probably do start getting hard with lots of testosterone releasing in your body... keep plenty of nolva/clomid on hand if doing 1000 mg a week... should start roid raging pretty hard after week 5 and 6 until cycle ends.... I am doing 250 mg every 3rd day and now in week 5 of sust and I am having excellent kick in right now, better then I ever had on enanthate ... I am also starting to rage some.

Kevin H. is offline New Member
    all i know is when i was on sust250 i was stacking with EQ(equipoise ) and back loading dbol the only time i raged was when someone ****ed with me, it depends on your personality too ..........if you tend to get pissed off easily .......heaven help your family members lol

Kevin H. is offline New Member
    oh but back to the discussion, when i started out i did 1 cc. of the sus +1cc EQ for the first 4 weeks and then ramped up from there i went to 2 sus cc.+1 cc.EQ week 5 then 2+2 week 6-8 and then 3+2 weeks 9-12 and then statred the dbol ( iknow i know i did it ass backwards but i was a newbie)

Thread Information