shadowman25 is offline Associate Member

too long this cycle.....

since beginning this cycle I have gone through 70ml of test and 30ml of eq 10ml of dbol and 10ml of deca . its been great but at this point how much good could the test be doing me? at the end of this week of test only i'll go off and begin pct in 3 weeks.
    I've gained 25 pounds and have tripled my natural strength.
    I suppose many people make the mistake of becoming addicted and staying on too long like I have. Its been about 23 weeks.
    ........ I'm about to get flamed......

anyone ever do 30 weeks?

SKiN is offline Member
    Ive seen lots of people do more than 23 weeks.... but most added HCG or trib a couple times during their cycle...

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    since beginning this cycle I have gone through 70ml of test and 30ml of eq 10ml of dbol and 10ml of deca . its been great but at this point how much good could the test be doing me? at the end of this week of test only i'll go off and begin pct in 3 weeks.
    I've gained 25 pounds and have tripled my natural strength.
    I suppose many people make the mistake of becoming addicted and staying on too long like I have. Its been about 23 weeks.
    ........ I'm about to get flamed......
    What do you mean tripled your strenght? Bench went from 300 to 900 right . Anyways, I'm on a 30+ weeker right now, but only on the 4th week, and I will definatly be useing HCG as well as other things to aid in recovery.

more like 6 reps at 200 pounds to 18-20 reps. I am now benching over 300 pounds

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    There are many threads on long cycles here. Here's one of the best, started by I4L:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...t=length+cycle

Shadowman,
    If you talk about your cycle in terms of ml's it doesn't mean anything unless you supply the concentration of the substance (ie. 100mg/ml, 250mg/ml 300mg/ml). Or you can save time by just stating your weekly or daily dose. For example, one of the clearest ways to present a cycle is like this:

Weeks 1-10:
    Testosterone Cypionate @ 400mg EW
    Deca @ 300mg EW
    Weeks 11-13:
    Nothing
    Weeks 14-16:
    Traditional Clomid PCT

BTW...Congrats on your growth.

If you plan to do a long cycle you might want to consider the following thread regarding homeostasis (see below). As you read this keep in mind the following:
    (1) On long cycles raising doses to combat homeostais issues is NOT recommended.
    (2) A better approach is to combat the homeostasis problem by switching compounds during the 2nd or 3rd month.

Here's the thread:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=63345

now thats solid info! thnx .... I seem to remember you saying something encouraging back in april when I was getting started......

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    now thats solid info! thnx .... I seem to remember you saying something encouraging back in april when I was getting started......
    Cool. I hope it helped. BTW...I like your avatar.

Thread Information