Thread: keeping gains??

htr
    htr is offline New Member

keeping gains??

Not sure where to post this. I might be joining the reserves – thus will be off to boot camp (8weeks long) probably at the beginning of the year. If so would doing a cycle a couple of months before be in vain – meaning would I lose all the gains while in bc?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Most likely... i dont think youd get very many chances to eat throughout the day, and it would be very hard to get the calories needed to maintain weight, especially when youre doing all that physical labor all day.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You're going to do so much cardio in boot camp that your body will devour the gains. Yes you will loose them. You should spend your time running and getting in the best shape you can so you can run circles around the rest. You'll thank yourself. Keep going to the gym, but concentrate on cardio. Get stronger and more aerobically fit--quit worrying about size for now. You'll have time for that AFTER boot camp (perhaps).

needle is offline Senior Member
    One of my cloests frinends summer before last juiced a very long cycle 15 weeks long on Dbol test 200 and EQ he weighed 163 when he started and after he was done he was 208. It was his first cycle and at the end of the summer he flew back to Chicago for his Navy bootcamp. Hoe ever long that is and he also went to some basic chef training. When he left he was around 208 plu or minus a few. When he got off the plain 3 -4 months later he was almost the same size beleave it or not, it had shocked us all. We were bragging that he would be as small before. He had dropped down to 190 and still looked the same except for water retention! I dont know but im pretty sure you would be fine each person varys.
    I think you should go for it!!! GOOD LUCk
    Either way you will be bigger then when u started!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    He looked the same size probably because the cardio cut him up. Cut peopole tend to look bigher than those who are actually 10-15 lbs heavier than they.

Thread Information