needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Can i store sust inside my PC ? Or will the heat damage it ?

Hello, today i come home from work to find my mother had found my gear.

Anyway i told her it was a freinds and i think she belives me. She said she didnt want it in the house so i have told her i would get rid of it.

I am moving out in 2 months to live with my girlfreind but need a place to hide it in the house untill then as i dont really want to leave it at a freinds.

I was thinking, would i be able to store the Sustanon and needles n syringes inside my PC or would the heat damage the sust ?

temps are ruffly about 35 degrees maybe 40 on occasions, will the sust still be OK ?

Cheeers

somedude247 is offline Member
    I wouldn.t bro....in your basement don't u have tiles in the roof...u could throw up there, or inside of a stuffed animal....anything room temperature is good....I would think of something better then in a PC

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    If you are still at home and living with your mom who goes through your stuff, arent you a little young for gear

Iv thought long and hard mate and its the only thing iv come up with.

We dont have a basement

Guttering - lol no chance

I had it in a bag, she opend the bag to put old cloths in it and found my stash !

She will be more cautios now she has found them once.

My wardrobe is my cupboard too so when she does the washing she goes into my cupboard to hand cloths up.

My PC is the only thing she dont touch as she aint got a clue bout them n is scared to break it lol. (Not kidding either)

Any more suggestions ?

Cheers Bro

Im 23, im moving out soon as i have said n things are getting moved about hence the puting old cloths in the bag

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    here is an idea, put them in a stuffed animal and put THAT in a box and tape up the box. If your mom does find the box, AND OPENS it, tell her the bear is for your g/f.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    tryin2gethuge I don't think he asked if he was to young to be using gear, I have many friends who are 24 -25 yrs old who still live at home and try telling those beasts they are too young for gear... bro you can check online and I will look around for you, they have websites where you can buy products like deoderant cans or cleaning supplies that open up and you can store them in there...goodluck

lol, any serouse suggestions ?

Would i be ok storing it in the comp ?

Comp temp is 35-40 degrees, is that ok or will it damage my gear ?

o, nice 1 ill look into that one, thats a right idea, but comming back to the computer idea untill i buy sum cool storage device, could the comp be used?

A deoderant can would be a right thing to have as storage !

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    You could buy a can safe at a novelty store, the ones that unscrew at the bottom(I.e. shaving cream). I would stay away from heat just to be safe.

Thread Information