mr keef is offline New Member

Exclamation New here Help please

undefined hello everyone i'm new here I'v been training about 6 months now and have decided to start taking steroids ,I have got winstrol tabs,sustanon 250 inj,and decca inj.My question is this i hold quite a bit of body fat and in the past month i have been doing a lot more of arobic activity as well as my weight training,could anyone recommend a cycle for me and also would the use of steroids make my fat content worse?sorry for not being clued up here,but i;m kida new to all this and i'm after losing fat as well as building muscle.any advice would be great.

thankyou and kind regards keef (uk)

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    I would suggest being natural for a few more years. There is a lot of progress to be made. Learn all you can about diet, training, and AS, and get your body fat % down. Then after a few years of hardcore training and learning you will be ready for juice.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    yeah you may not want to hear it but steroids work best when you have gotten into great shape and peaked out before you take them.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    if you hold alot of body fat you should probably burn that off first. If you just start taking sustanon and deca without first getting at least a years worth of hard training and lose that fat you will probaly swell up fatter than anything you ever wanted to be.
    my body fat was about 9% before the cycle im on (test & deca) now its about 17 or 18 %

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Lots of cardio & good diet would be a good start
    But if you're determined to use some chemicals I'd try some clen / ECY / T3 to help shift some fat.......
    (in some circumstances clen can also help with gaining muscle)
    This + another year or two of quality training & you'll be ready for AS if your still interested

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    Now that is the good, solid, non-flaming advice I like to see around here. After reading the post, I was sure I would see some hard core flaming. But nope. Tony and Shadow, you are okay in my book.

hands is offline New Member
    yeah, let your natural genetic potential peak first before you take the plunge. Training for six months is nothing compared to what the other guys here have dedicated in the gym. Me, i did not start until a couple of years ago and that was after 10 years of consistent training. Its a lifestyle thing not a quick fix -steroids are not in your best interest right now.

mr keef is offline New Member
    Thankyou very much lads for all the advice,I'm gona take your advice on board and train for a year or so,although i am intrested in a t3 cycle,i couldnt seem to get my hands on any t3s as i was told they dont make them anymore (uk) but i managed to source some t4s they are 170 mg,are they any good and what dose would ya recommend?

thankyou again

system admin is offline Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mr keef
    Thankyou very much lads for all the advice,I'm gona take your advice on board and train for a year or so,although i am intrested in a t3 cycle,i couldnt seem to get my hands on any t3s as i was told they dont make them anymore (uk) but i managed to source some t4s they are 170 mg,are they any good and what dose would ya recommend?

thankyou again
    www.anabolicreview-research.com has T-3

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr keef

thankyou again

im not trying to step on BC toes about the t3, but i wouldnt reccomend it in your case cause u dont have any experience and t3 isnt anything to mess with. it can cause permanent thyroid shutdown if not done properly. if anything i would reccoemdn clen instead. much safer than t3 in my opinion and u wont have the weight rebound when u get off. www.anabolicreview-research.com has it

system admin is offline Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    im not trying to step on BC toes about the t3, but i wouldnt reccomend it in your case cause u dont have any experience and t3 isnt anything to mess with. it can cause permanent thyroid shutdown if not done properly. if anything i would reccoemdn clen instead. much safer than t3 in my opinion and u wont have the weight rebound when u get off. www.anabolicreview-research.com has it
    I agree! Thank you for pointing that out. T-3 is to be used by someone who is willing to take the risks and are knowlegable.

Thank you W

Bc

if u need some help planning out the clen mr keef jsut let me konw. ive run 2 cycles of it myslef and have helped numerous friends with their. any quetsion and just shoot me a pm

Hey - WRB - I've also done a couple of clen cycles - but I can't take another one - makes me feel like utter sh*t
    - how does T3 / ECY / ECA compare in terms of sides?

i have yet to do a t3 cycle. im in the process of planning one, but im worried about the rebound. i think i might just put it off till next year precontest. thinking about running a 200mg/day 10 day cycle of DNP . sounds much safer in my book after talking with KOM and invid. im just worried about permanent thyroid shutdown which is possible from t3. what dose were u running of clen to make u feel liek **** duckman?

I'd start to feel crap from 60mcg and up - couldnt get past 120mcg really -
    did everthing right (potassium / taurine / +++water etc )
    Felt a combination of weird lethargy / nervousness, loads of shakes + some cramps - horrible!
    The only thing I've tried that was worse was bromo - that was really nasty!

(The lethargy seemed weird since clen is adrenergic)

did u split your doses up? and how was your diet? i found when i was getting shaky if i ate some carbs it helped out alot. i had those same sides, but when i split my dose up i was fine

Only split it up from say 10am to 4pm - because I didn't want to take any too close to bed time to avoid any sleep issues - I might give it one more try split throughout the whole day - did you get any insomnia?

I've actually just got some ketitofen to see if that would sort out the sleep probs ( & also increase the clens' effectiveness )

Have you tried ketitofen?

Diet was good - eating plenty & doing plenty of cardio (assumung I wasn't getting cramps!!)

no i never had any insomnia. when my clen wore off at night, i was ready to go to bed. i slept like a baby.

i havent treid ketitofen yet though. gonna get some so i can.

Thread Information