215 is offline Associate Member

high dosage of test

I have been thinking of another cycle for awhile now and have made many posts trying to get answer on what to do and nowo after thinking about it so much i just gotta do something now. i have been off cycle for 5 months and do not have the money for the cycle i want to do at the moment so i'm gonna save it for next year and put on some mass for cheap so here it is and my question is should i run 1500mg/w or 2000mg and also should i use some hcg .

wk 1-12 test E 1500mg/w
    wk 1-3 drol 50mg/d
    wk 1-12 nolva 10mg/d

pct clomid 300mg day 1 , day 2-21 100mg, day 22-28 50mg/d nolva 20mg/d

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your cycle history????

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would say 1000mg of test is enough, anything above that will increase side effects more then any extra benifits from the higher dose...more isn't always better...XXL

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

my cycle history is test E cycle ( uneducated) 2nd test deca dbol cycle( still best one but got pheumonia and test deca dbol halo cycle which was my third. I was gonig to do a 17 weeker but the money isn't gonna be here until 2 months from now.

i agree with mike, a gram is alot and for your third cycle, if you had time on=time off, a gram should be more than enough.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    1500mg is fine. Make sure you have your ancillary drugs on hand and there is no serious risk of side effects. More is better. This has been established time and time again. Side effects are completely manageable and better results occur at higher dosages. The real magic happens at +2 grams.

-SF

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Froid
    1500mg is fine. Make sure you have your ancillary drugs on hand and there is no serious risk of side effects. More is better. This has been established time and time again. Side effects are completely manageable and better results occur at higher dosages. The real magic happens at +2 grams.

-SF
    WHATEVER.....this is his third cycle, there is absolutly no reason he should be doing 1500mg of test along side of other items...so shut the fak up...real magic happens at 2+ gm, only if youe genetics and work ethic is absolute sh1t...if you don't have nothing constractive to say don't day nothing at all...215 don't listen to this fool...XXL
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 09-16-2004 at 06:29 PM.

joevette is offline Banned
    Agreed, I'd stick with a gram and that should save you enough money to go 17 weeks like you wanted. I'd include hcg at 500ius twice a week from 12-19 also if you opt for the 17 week plan.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Froid

-SF
    SigmundFroid,

I'd be interested in hearing more about this. What exactly happens in the human body at a weekly dose of +2grams of testosterone that you consider magic? Please give full details.

I've heard this argument before, and it generally falls to pieces once a person tries to give support. In the past, this argument is based on opinion more than any facts that a person can supply.

The average, non-competing bodybuilder experimenting with steroids is going to gain 10-25 lbs per cycle (including water weight and fat)**. If a person can gain 25lbs by using 250-350mg of testosterone per week, what is the benefit of that same person taking +2grams and gaining the same amount?

Are you saying that that same person on +2 grams will gain 35-50 lbs? If so, please have some of these people who are running a total dose (with all steroids added up in the stack) of 1.5-3 grams of compounds explain why they still weigh 190 or 200 lbs after running doses at this level. Shouldn't these +2 gramer's be putting on more muscle than that?

We have many people stepping forward to show their lean, muscular bodies in pics on low and moderate doses. But where are the monsters?

With the exception of BDTR, it seems that when the 250 lb people put their pics up, it turns out that a large percent of thier mass is comprised of body fat.

Although, I may seem incredulous about this "+2 gram magic," I am open to learning. So please take the time to back up your comment with some solid proof. It would make for a good discussion.

**--NOTE: Any non-competing, non-elite bodybuilder who claims to gain much more than 25 pounds or on a normal-length cycle probably has neglected to tell you that most of that gain is comprised of bodyfat and waterweight.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 09-16-2004 at 07:21 PM.

joevette is offline Banned
    Bask8Kace, what do you think about BDTR's little experiment earlier? Granted it's not an exact scientific experiment, but still the 2gram guy gained about twice what the 500mg guy gained.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you go over a gram you should be putting a heavy volume and intensity into your training... otherwise the spill over will only run chaos in your system...

You only have so many androgen receptor-mediated activity... based on your current LBM. And then you have the cross-over binding to gluco corticoids... were if your training is heavy and intense - you have more cortisol to block... but if you are not an advanced bodybuilder/powerlifter... I wouldn't advice stepping over a gram of testosterone ...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Average Joe BB'er looking for some quality gains..1 gram is PLENTY!

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Bask8Kace, what do you think about BDTR's little experiment earlier? Granted it's not an exact scientific experiment, but still the 2gram guy gained about twice what the 500mg guy gained.
    I responded to his experiment thread. My response is on page three, post #119.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    I have used up to a gram a week of Mex gear which I now feel was probably only 500 mgs a week, but now i make my own and let me tell you at 700mgs a week I made some great gains. This next cycle I am going to run a gram of my own stuff and we will see if there is a difference between 700 mgs and 1 gram. Any advice?

i'm gonna do atleast 1500mg i was thinking about doing what bdtr did and 2000mg/w but for the 12 weeks not 10.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'll say it again:
    More test = more gains if diet and training are on target.

HOWEVER, more test can also equate more side effects.

Can someone get big on low doses of test? Yes, of course they can. Many have proved that. Can it be done faster? Yes, up the dosage, up the cals.

What you need to ask yourself is, are faster gains more important than your health? 2 grams of test is not healthy, at all. I'll be honest, some people get hellish side effects with mega doses of test. I for one, am not one of them. I'll get acne and High bp but nothing extreme, so I'll use high doses. On the other hand, someone else might do the same dosage and end up in the hospital with a stroke. It's all relative.

Weigh both sides, the good and the bad, then decide.

I've done 800mg/w before and it was no where near out of control and i was doing it with deca and d bol at the same time. 1500mg/w is a good amount imo and i'll let u know how it goes any advice on what i should keep on hand incase sides get unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'll say it again:
    More test = more gains if diet and training are on target.

HOWEVER, more test can also equate more side effects.

Can someone get big on low doses of test? Yes, of course they can. Many have proved that. Can it be done faster? Yes, up the dosage, up the cals.

What you need to ask yourself is, are faster gains more important than your health? 2 grams of test is not healthy, at all. I'll be honest, some people get hellish side effects with mega doses of test. I for one, am not one of them. I'll get acne and High bp but nothing extreme, so I'll use high doses. On the other hand, someone else might do the same dosage and end up in the hospital with a stroke. It's all relative.

Weigh both sides, the good and the bad, then decide.
    All I need to do is write your name in a thread, BDTR, and you come along and post. It's like magic! Ooops, I meant to say, "It's like +2 grams of testosterone per week!"

BTW...bdtr,

You know I disagree with the more test = more gains theory. I think diet is far more important than the amount of testosterone one uses.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yes it is more important, but that isn't to say that by shooting more test and eating enough will not produce more gains.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    BTW...bdtr,

You know I disagree with the more test = more gains theory. I think diet is far more important than the amount of testosterone one uses.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Yes it is more important, but that isn't to say that by shooting more test and eating enough will not produce more gains.
    This constant disagreeing with me has got to stop. Once I round up about 500 men and a about 350 back ups, I'm coming for you.

BDTR is offline Retired
    We will forever disagree on almost everything. It's just destiny.

This constant disagreeing with me has got to stop. Once I round up about 500 men and a about 350 back ups, I'm coming for you.

Or perhaps I'll just start running 2 grams of test per week and come after you myself. We can tape the conflict and post it on AR. Just no curb checks, please.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'll be waitin, ill polish the curb while waiting

Or perhaps I'll just start running 2 grams of test per week and come after you myself. We can tape the conflict and post it on AR. Just no curb checks, please.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    While i agree completely that diet is maybe the biggest key in all
    of bodybuilding for producing the gains and results one is looking for...
    I know from many years of running cycles that more test does indeed
    produce more gains... My last run was the first cycle i ever went over
    a gram per week, 1,200mg to be exact with 500mg tren ent and some
    EQ for good measure... the gains mostly from the higher test dose more
    then sold me on the idea of more is better and i'm also a lucky one
    because the sides were no worst then they were at 750mg of test
    weekly... my next run will be simply 2,000mg test / 500mg tren ent and
    some drol or d-bol for the first 4 weeks...

Diet is key, but yes higher doses if your body can handle them will only add
    to rapid gains in both size and strength, there's no disputing that part at all...

BTW...bdtr,

The experiment bdtr conducted proved more is better and i'm wondering buff 87 if u could let me know what the results were of that test eq tren e cycle because that was what i was going to do next year? what were the gains/sides like

hello

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Starting weight was 216lbs... Heaviest i got up to was 240lbs
    and with the exception of some water weight no fat gain at all...
    I lost a 1" or more on my waist during this time... Strength gains
    ever single week... Sometimes 10-15lb jumps on my bench, deadlift
    week in and week out... The tren ent really added alot to the cycle
    and results along with the higher dose of test IMO... No real acne or
    gyno problems biggest side was the extra aggression from the tren
    and lack of sleep also from the tren ent... ran mine at 500mg week
    and with the longer ester it builds to some pretty high levels in your
    body after 3-4 weeks... so expect some of the nasty tren sides you
    hear about...

Quote Originally Posted by 215
    The experiment bdtr conducted proved more is better and i'm wondering buff 87 if u could let me know what the results were of that test eq tren e cycle because that was what i was going to do next year? what were the gains/sides like

I commented on BDTR's experiment in his thread. There were too many obvious, uncontrolled variables to consider that as adequate proof.

I keep on seeing people write, "more is better." But, how much more gains per cycle are these high doses yeilding?

People generally gain 10-25 lbs per cycle. Are you saying that people can gain 35 or 40 lbs on very high dose cycles? If you're saying that, where are all the huge guys running these doses?

I see many examples of people who have gained 20 lbs on both low doses and moderate doses.

Where are the pictures of all these monsters gaining so much weight on these high doses. BDTR has an adequate excuse for not posting pics. I offered to remove the obvious tatoos by blurring or photoshopping them but he clearly explained he has too many covering his body to do that and still have a presentable picture. I fully accept BDTR's situation as reasonable.

So, with the exception of BDTR, why are these high dose muscular freaks who claim to be 250lbs not posting their pics? Do they ALL have excuses?

As I recall, a few people that got busted over the last year, had their pics posted and many came to find that these 250 lbs muscle guys were fat.

I'm being blunt only because I don't like arguing against ghosts who offer no proof and who say, "This is the way it is because I said so."
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 09-17-2004 at 02:25 AM.

Well i'm not trying to say i'm some 250lb beast i am 205 and am lookin too put on some serious weight. I consider steroids another drug just liek all the other recreational drugs i have put into my body. People on here usually wondering why i would run a cycle with 1500mg/ of test a week when this is only mu third legit cycle and the my answer for that is i have a high tolerance for any kind of drug i don't know how many people on here can take 5 double stack E pills and 5 valum for the come down and be chill. I have done drugs in the past to an extent that steroids really do not scare me in any way because the sides can go away(except hgh of course). I haveTNJ a jaw problem cause by grinding ur teeth and i got this from doing E back in the day so when i'm on here posting i will do a 18 weeker with test, tren e , eq, dbol , halo and var its becasue i have no fear of the drug and its sides are replenisable. The only thing that seems nutty to me on here is dudes runnin 52 weekers of hgh and test. things like that don't make sense to take away ur life for a drug or a sport in such a self-destructive way.

Well i'm not trying to say i'm some 250lb beast i am 205 and am lookin too put on some serious weight. I consider steroids another drug just liek all the other recreational drugs i have put into my body. People on here usually wondering why i would run a cycle with 1500mg/ of test a week when this is only mu third legit cycle and the my answer for that is i have a high tolerance for any kind of drug i don't know how many people on here can take 5 double stack E pills and 5 valum for the come down and be chill. I have done drugs in the past to an extent that steroids really do not scare me in any way because the sides can go away(except hgh of course). I haveTNJ a jaw problem cause by grinding ur teeth and i got this from doing E back in the day so when i'm on here posting i will do a 18 weeker with test, tren e , eq, dbol, halo and var its becasue i have no fear of the drug and its sides are replenisable. The only thing that seems nutty to me on here is dudes runnin 52 weekers of hgh and test. things like that don't make sense to take away ur life for a drug or a sport in such a self-destructive way.
    Just because you're not afraid of steroids and can take other recreational drugs in high doses doesn't mean the steroids aren't slowly damaging you. It's easy to develop a lack of caution after taking any recreational or addictive drug for a while. But, that lack of caution does not free one from harm.

Steroids are SILENT killers. Just because you feel great doesn't mean there isn't damage being done, quietly. That's why it comes as such a shock to firends and family when recreational steroid users (those who are not bodybuilding for income or high-level competitions) suddenly drop dead.

Perhaps it is your lack of fear and caution that will be your worst enemy in the long run, as opposed to a point of pride. I don't find it particuarly impressive that someone would load himself up with high-doses of any drug--especially harder recreational drugs.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 09-17-2004 at 11:47 AM.

I understand how bad steroids are for me and other drugs i no longer do recreational drugs and that is why i am also only going to venture into 2 more cycle s this test drol stack and then a eq , dbol , test, tren e, var halo stack or maybe split that into 2 cycles so 3 more i have only done 2 legit cycles and 2 more doesn't seem to bad or 3 at the most. It seems to me realizing ur limits is the only way u can get a drug out of ur system i do not try to kid myself thinking that i was only gonna do 1 cycle and i knew that do i be realistic and listen to what u have all done and what i think is a good limit and i'm only trying to be around 235-240 with 8-10% bf. I started at 173 6'2 14% bf and i am now 205 with 11% bf after 2 cycles 30-35 more pounds is not gonna be hard with 2 more cycles and 3 if i wanna give me liver a rest.

Thread Information