Thread: acne help

ultimo is offline Associate Member

acne help

hey guys

i just wanted to let you know about these two acne preventative measures i am taking that are working. i got them both from my dermatologist. i use to have serious acne problems. i still have a little scaring on my left bice..which sucks but the doc says it will go away...ANYWAY...here is the stuff

1. erythromycin (pill)
    2. Clindamycin 2% in duonal (its a roll on cream)

both of these products are anti biotics...im not sure if this helps anyone with the problem but the cost runs about $20 for both, so i thought it could help you guys keep the cost down.

anything else you guys use to prevent acne would be great. im doing a dbol , omni, deca cycle this fall and could use some more advice...

thanks bros

Looks good bro, but Im assuming a script is needed (No prob for me I guess because I can drive to Mexico and get what I need). What doses of erythromycin do you take and how often. Im going to try a few things before resorting to accutane.

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    hey man
    you take 2 pills of E in the morn and 2 at night...and apply the cream as many times you want a day...i usually do it after a shower...

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    bump

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    ACCUTANE is the answer for acne bro

My arms started to break out a few weeks ago and then once i started taking b-5 it cleared up in a few days.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Hey guys let me remind you that oral anti-biotics are not good while on cycle or really anytime, but especially not on cycle.

The reason is that anti-biotics destroy your natural digestive fauna. These bacterias are what help break down foods and maintain a healthy digestive tract.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    vitaman B5: pantoric acid (spelling errors?) 10g days 1-28 (or untill acne clears), then 5g a day. anyone who hasnt tried it i surgest giving it a shot.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    any tetracycline works, bactrum is awesome for more sever cases. accutane is simply amazing, retin a micro is good for spot. the only draw backs to the antibiotics is that they are only effective when taken every day and you can develop a resistance to the antibiotics and when you need them for a real sickness doc's must seek alternate means of meds. accutane is awesome b/c it almost completely cuts out the oil glands from producing oil, when your on juice you produce all kinds of juice.

Thread Information