GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member

Arrow About that Sustenon

im about to do a cycle of deca /sust. 250mg deca per week, 375mg sust per week,....you are susposed to shoot eod with sust.....is there any way i could shoot three times a week at 125mg and get decent results?

anyone?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i have never heard of shooting sust that many times a week. why not just run 500mg's WK?

oh ok you mean in one shot, well a lot of people say shoot it every pother day....anyone esle, thanks house

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    sust. has propionate in it, so it should be shot EOD to keep blood levels stable and sides to a minimum...JMO

Sustanon is usually injected at least once a week, which can be stretched up to 10 days. The dosage in bodybuilding and powerlifting ranges from 250 mg every 14 days up to 1000 mg or more per day. Since such high dosages are not recommended-and fortunately are also not taken in most cases-the rule is 250-1000 mg/week. A dosage of 500 mg/week is completely sufficient for most, and can often be reduced to 250-mg/ week by combining Sustanon with an oral steroid .

so should i do 3 shots of 125mg each week or just one shot a week????????help

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    I run it 250mg every 4th day and get great results

but what about 3 shots of 125mg spread out during one week?

i would run 2 shots a week at 250mg's. sun and wed or mon and thurs, something like that.

thanks anyone else???? i guess i will do 187mg on mon and thurs ok????

shootdeep is offline Member
    if you're only going to do 375mg/wk, you should shoot it 125mg 3x/wk. that will keep levels at their best. there are a million threads on the injection frequency of sust. do a search and you'll see that almost all vets, mods and knowledgeable members will tell you that EOD is best.

thanks a lot bro, well appriciated

Sustanon has 4 esters: propionate , phenylpropionate, isocaproate, and decanoate
    Prop. has a rapid onset and a short duration of action. Phen.and Iso. have a less rapid onset and a long duration of action. Decanoate has a slow onset and a long duration of action. By combining these esters, the action starts shortly after injection and is maintained for about 3 weeks.

gibsonlpsd is offline Junior Member
    EOD is best because as stated, sust. has prop. in it and since prop. is a fast acting ester and has a short half-life, then it needs to be injected EOD to keep blood levels stable.

would it be best to shoot the sust in the morning or at night????

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper
    doesn't matter, i do it in the morning. nobody is home and i'm more relaxed

Morning.

personally i would shoot in the morning. I felt it shortly after injection, but it doesn't matter that much as long as you take the $hit. again, just my opinion

Testosterone propionate 30mg, Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg, Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg. A dosage of 500 mg/week is completely sufficient for most, and can often be reduced to 250-mg/ week by combining Sustanon with an oral steroid . depending on the deconates mixed in it can be active for up to 4 weeks. why shoot it EOD? please explain.

the reason i am only going to shoot it 3x125mg a week is that this is my second cycle, and i just want to be careful, for my first cycle i dieted well and lifted hard, etc and gained 30/25lbs......haha i guess i dont want too much and i just want to be careful ad work my way up....thats all

what do you think? ok?

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    Testosterone propionate 30mg, Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg, Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg. A dosage of 500 mg/week is completely sufficient for most, and can often be reduced to 250-mg/ week by combining Sustanon with an oral steroid. depending on the deconates mixed in it can be active for up to 4 weeks. why shoot it EOD? please explain.
    as i stated above "sust. has propionate in it, so it should be shot EOD to keep blood levels stable and sides to a minimum...JMO"
    not being smart assish. That's just from my experience. My first time i shot it once a week along with three other friends and we all had substancial results and some sides which included high blood pressure and shoulder and back acne which i have never had. hope to clear things up. everyone is different though

thanks man, you've been a world of help

what do you think? ok?
    i think it looks good. remember pct, nolva, yada yada yada and the best of luck!

thanks a lot fitnessguy, and everyone else!!

First, based on the special combination effect of the compounds, Sustanon , milligram for milligram, has a better effect than Testosterone enanthate , cypionate , and propionate alone. Second, the effect of the four testosterones is time-released so that Sustanon goes rapidly into the system and remains effective in the body for several weeks. Due to the propionate also included in the steroid , Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks. i do not think EOD injections are necessary but do what you think is right. everyone i know uses it twice a week with great results.

Testosterone propionate 30mg, Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg, Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg. A dosage of 500 mg/week is completely sufficient for most, and can often be reduced to 250-mg/ week by combining Sustanon with an oral steroid. depending on the deconates mixed in it can be active for up to 4 weeks. why shoot it EOD? please explain.
    the info you're qouting from the homepage isn't always accurate. the prop is done workingafter a couple of days. i believe the phenyl and the iso work for about 7-10days, but you're not getting the full benefit through that time. as the week goes on those two are slowly losing their effectiveness...kinda like a battery. so by going EOD it keeps the levels about as good as they're gonna get...unless you wanna go ED, but that's not necessary. i can tell you from experience that i felt much better when i started shooting EOD versus 2xwk

thanks for the imput fellas

well i know that the compounds are "time" released. the prop gets it into your system and the mixed deconates keeps it active for 3-4 weeks. everyone is different, you may be able to run it 2 times a week with great results and i may need to run EOD/ED. i guess trial and error would be the best bet since we can not come to an agreement.

First, based on the special combination effect of the compounds, Sustanon, milligram for milligram, has a better effect than Testosterone enanthate, cypionate, and propionate alone. Second, the effect of the four testosterones is time-released so that Sustanon goes rapidly into the system and remains effective in the body for several weeks. Due to the propionate also included in the steroid, Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks. i do not think EOD injections are necessary but do what you think is right. everyone i know uses it twice a week with great results.
    people do have great results 2xwk. whenyou do that you only see the benefits of the prop for 2-3days total out of the week. used EOD the benefits are realized for 3-5days total. the time between inj. is less and it keeps the levels more stable by allowing less time for the levels to drop.

well i know that the compounds are "time" released. the prop gets it into your system and the mixed deconates keeps it active for 3-4 weeks. everyone is different, you may be able to run it 2 times a week with great results and i may need to run EOD/ED. i guess trial and error would be the best bet since we can not come to an agreement.
    then why not shoot it every 28 days? because you'd be losing the effect of the phenyl and the iso and the prop would be LOOOONG gone. it's the same principle when talking only about the prop. it really doesn't matter though. my brother shoots 2xwk and has good results. i feel crappy if i spread them out that far.

crackle is offline Associate Member
    Theres only 30mg prop...that aint sh!t Bump up to 500mg bro. Dart it 2 a week...youll be fine. If you want shoot up 167 3 times a week. But, bumb up the test brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by crackle
    Theres only 30mg prop...that aint sh!t Bump up to 500mg bro. Dart it 2 a week...youll be fine. If you want shoot up 167 3 times a week. But, bumb up the test brotha.
    500 would be nice, but he may not have enough. looking at his cycle experience, i don't think it's a bad idea for him to be conservative.

Thread Information