Thread: primobolan

gio86 is offline Member

Question primobolan

its seems to be a preaty "safe" steroid . and it gives you what i usually ami for which is not huge gains but quality muscle that you can keep.
    my question is. how long should i run it for at 200mg a week?? and do i really need a pct for this since its not suppose to mess with my test levels?? if i do its kool cause i have nolva and clomid on hand. just want to know
    thanx

G.

gio86 is offline Member
    ?????

gio86 is offline Member
    anyone?? please

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I would use at least 400mg+ EW.

A side note...you will not find real primo. If is next to impossible to find legit primo on the black market. If you do...it's too expensive to use. Just forwarning you.

somedude247 is offline Member
    You should stack it with a test bro to achieve better results...Also, you better use more than 200 mg a week..200 mg is pretty much a waste.

gio86 is offline Member
    kool thanx...but how long should i used it for??

Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    kool thanx...but how long should i used it for??

Give us an example of what your cycle will look like..

Better yet...I would ditch the primo and get some Deca ...."MOney" is right when he said Primo is often faked or grossely overpriced...But Deca is readily available and great to stack with a test such as sus/test E/cyp or prop.

gio86 is offline Member
    well this is the thing. my gear got seized twise it was going to be sust.
    im looking for a cycle just a single one i gues not a stack. and one that gives me quality gains not biggggg huge water related gains.
    so i looked into making my own tren ...and primo which both tend to give you quality muscle mass.

WEAPONX is offline New Member
    i used sus stanzol and prima tabs for a 10 week cyc.WHOOOOOOOOOO thats prob the best cyc i ever did.
    Size and thickness was very good but had a hardness that i havent had for along long time.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    in my opinion i'm not sure 200mg would do very much but I havent used primobolan so i wouldn't know. I read that wrestler "ravishing" Rick Rude used primobolan and parabolan and he was rippied beyond belief. He most likely stacked with test though.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Love Primo !

I have done several low dosage cycles with primo only. The cycles were in the range of 200 mg per week.

For my modest goals, the results were awesome. I probably burned off in the range of 5% BF. My overall bodyweight stayed roughly the same, or I might have gained approx. 5 pounds of lean weight. My abs showed through so I had 6 pack for the first time in my life.

I will say that once I stopped the cycle the gains did "leave" quickly. This is where I think test could help you, the gains from a test base cycle seem to stay around much longer. But I am not of the opinion that you must use test in every cycle.

Just my .02

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    the more primo the better,up to 700mg/week and stay on as long as you can afford it

builtthekid is offline Banned
    u gotta stack tren and primo with test man there both hard on your natural test production you can run anavar by itself though.

gio86 is offline Member
    then how about fina and test.....i guess i can try to get test..or i can do that crazy **** which is injecting 4ad..actually legal and sterile in a vial. that turns into test.
    thats just one of the option i see if im not able to get test. so i can make my fina and buy legal 4ad that turn into test.

Baja is offline New Member
    forget primo. its has been off the legal market for some time.even if you need it for medical reasons you cant get it.Every primo you can buy round the world is FAKE!there is slight possibilty to get it in turky..I heard you can buy it in a drug store...

promiscio is offline Member
    What brand is the legit primo? My buddy gets Primo and I want to see if its real...

little-one is offline Associate Member
    you can buy legit primo from alot of underground labs

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little-one
    you can buy legit primo from alot of underground labs

This is true. QGL had recently had some that was off the chart , so I have read.

I wanted to use Primo at first, any may do so at some other time, but right now it's Tren baby! Stacked with Test Enth and EQ.

man-g is offline Associate Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Baja
    forget primo. its has been off the legal market for some time.even if you need it for medical reasons you cant get it.Every primo you can buy round the world is FAKE!there is slight possibilty to get it in turky..I heard you can buy it in a drug store...
    well...i've got legit primo from Turkey..........Also if you notice British Dragon now produces Primobolan ........so u CAN get it.

Thread Information