GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member

Question Using pins twice....

the buddy i am juicing with has used his 10 pins twice, he saved them and soaked them in alcohol, is that ok??? i know they are cheat and i was just wondering for his safety???????

houseofpain is offline Banned
    why risk the infection? pins are very cheap, sanitation is a good thing.

gibsonlpsd is offline Junior Member
    even soaking in alcohol, i would still not use the same needle. you can get needles dirt cheap, especially from the boards sponosor, they have the best pins and needle prices i have seen. there shouldn't really be an execuse to use the same needle twice. its just something i wouldn't do.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt risk an infection, and besides it dulls the pin and who wants more pain for no reason?

ok cool thanks guys

one last thing, do i need to use a new syringe everytime? or can i just wash it out by sucking some warm water in it and flushing it out????????

cheap bro, i never use the same anything needle related twice.

just curious though- but you can use the same syringe if you wash it out? has anyone ever done that? (i dont mean needle maybe im not being clear)

i would toss the syringe with the needle. they are so cheap why mess with it. i guess it would be alright but i dont see the need unless you are flat broke or out of syringes.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    If u can't afford a .25 cent pins u don't deserve to juice.....as simple as that.....

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If anything don't be cheap on the pins dude, in reality the most dangerous part of this is the injections and risk of internal infection. If I didn't have enough pins I wouldn't do a cycle easy as that my friend.

system admin is offline Owner
    I couldnt imagaine injecting after the syringe was washed in tap water!! Might get worms LOL

DONT DO IT. Besides, it bends the crap out of the needle and can hurt like hell

Bc

needle is offline Senior Member
    wow, Ive actually had a friend use a needle 4 times, he boiled it in water> thats basically 8 injections imagen how dull that must have been!!! If your dumb enough to use a syringe or even a needle twice , you deserve to wake up with a dark spot on your ass!!! BE smart, you dont want to have a nice piece of meat surgiacally removed!!!

Illium is offline New Member
    I couldnt imagine anyone being such a tight ass first of all and it blunts the needle , do you know how painful that makes it???? Those syringes and needles are all one use only read the labels on them dude not trying to come across as a dick but man it freaks me out when people **** around with stuff like that and they dont know what they are doing.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What do pins cost like $10 bucks?
    Like BC said they get bent after useage (see pic)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Using pins twice....-pic_needles01.jpg  

Latimus is offline Banned
    when i see threads like this...i want to vomit

unsanitary......dull......they are so cheap.......lets try and be professional about this......

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys is it ok to lick the excess hormone off the needle before injecting?????? hehehe

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper
    just curious though- but you can use the same syringe if you wash it out? has anyone ever done that? (i dont mean needle maybe im not being clear)
    If you can't afford pins and syringes, start a thread and take up a collection. If everyone that reads it donates $.25, you will have pins for life.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    it's not even the infection that would worry me it's the dullness of the needle after using it a couple times.... say for instance you change the pin right before you inject after drawin....it goes in so much smoother then if you use the same pin to draw and inject

youknowme is offline Member
    Try not to use needles or syringes twice. The infection isn't worth the money bro. Tap water only makes the syringe even a bigger infection risk...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    The syringes are a different story. If you are running low and almost done with your cycle, you can squeek by by using the syringe twice if you really need to. Say you have 7 syringes and plan on injecting 10 times, then you can reuse them but not the needle bro. Plan ahead on that crap. I know its not a money issue, its more of, you dont wanna waste stuff if you dont have to. Well intra muscular is a serious issue and I know your friend wont wanna walk around with a baseball inside his leg that keeps growing.

jetstardelux is offline New Member
    Yeah the doctor told me of a case whereby the patient was a regurlar steroids user. He got lazy and reused syringes with alcohol as a clensing medium. The bacteria necrotizing fasciitus (possibly) survived and infected his leg and arm. The steroids however mask the signs of illness. So even after checkup with other doctors, the patients body seemed healthy. Untill collapse occurred and the patient had to have his skin removed from other parts of his body to his arms and legs. Necrotizing bacterium pathogens that can make the skin as protective as thin flakey paper. BE SMART USE NEW NEEDLES. TREAT ALL CONTAMINATED NEEDLES AS POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS!

*medical gossip.com

Thread Information