promiscio is offline Member

Question Injectable Vitamin B for energy

Hey bros,

I am currently off cycle doing PCT. I ordered some injectable B12 to give me a lil energy lift. Who has used it off cycle? Is it a noticeable feeling? More energy? Also how much should I inject and how often? Any help guys...thanks

somedude247 is offline Member
    B-12 is great for energy bro, helps a bit too with eating and how much I eat. As for dosages, I'm guessing it depends on the strength of it, the stuff I get is 1000 mg per ml. I've heard its not good to do too much of it either.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    do a search for "b-12 is sweet" great post from awhile back. Anyway, i would run 1/2 cc every day or 1 cc every other day. It has first order kinetics so the higher the concentration the faster the metabolism. therefore you can get pretty stable plasma levels injecting EOD. I would suggest using at night, i found i had better effects in the morning that way.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    do a search for "b-12 is sweet" great thread from awhile back. Anyway, i would run 1/2 cc every day or 1 cc every other day. It has first order kinetics so the higher the concentration the faster the metabolism. therefore you can get pretty stable plasma levels injecting EOD. I would suggest using at night, i found i had better effects in the morning that way.

dtr98 is offline Member
    going 1,000mcg eod for a wk or so, hasn't kicked in yet, might up the dose in a wk.

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    i have read this is effective for long term b12 use.
    1000mcgs ed for 7 days.
    1000mcgs eod for the next 21 days.
    1000mcgs once per week from then on.

i have also read that 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is effective for long term use at 1000mcgs a day.

for use during a cycle you would want to use it at 1000mcgs ed during cycle.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Hey bros,

I am currently off cycle doing PCT. I ordered some injectable B12 to give me a lil energy lift. Who has used it off cycle? Is it a noticeable feeling? More energy? Also how much should I inject and how often? Any help guys...thanks
    I use it off cycle. 1000 mcgs three times a week.

Helps energy and eating paterns.

Try 1000 mcg eod and wait two weeks before upping the dose. I weight about 210 and it is enough for me, but we are all different.

Good stuff.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Anyone know how big the AR-R Vit B-12 vials are?
    It's got concentration info- but no vial size????

Soup is offline Associate Member
    would be worth it to run this twice a week included in my test e shots? or just a waste of B-12?

promiscio is offline Member
    Thanks guys...
    I am thinking that I will go EOD 1cc. See how that works. I am also about to start my second cycle in two and half weeks. Either going to run a Fina/Test P cycle or just a Test P cycle. I am running an ECA right now too, but am about to come off of it and hoping the V-B12 will counter the loss of energy.

Thread Information