latino_athlete is offline Associate Member

dbol & susp in the morning-and still natural test at nite?? vets and mods please

ok, this is the new topic i have been doing research on. i want to get some input from some other bro's though. its on dosing dbol and/or prop in the early morning and still getting natural test levels at nite.

half life for dbol is 4.5 hours.
    half life for suspension is 2-3 hours.
    half life for anavar is 9 hours
    half life of winstrol tabs is 9 hours
    the highest levels of natural testosterone is excreted in early hours of the sleep. Lets say you go to sleep at 11pm and wake at 8am and take your AAS.

Lets say you take 25mg of dbol and 100mg of test susp at 8 am. After 12 hours have past your dbol levels will be less than 6mg in the body and the susp will be less than 25mg in the body. I dont think this would suppress the natural test levels. BUT I AM including 4 grams of tribulus T. and 20mg of nolv in this little scenario. What would be the problem with this? Im guessing the susp would reek havok on the test levels anways. so im gonna give another scenario.

Lets say you take 25 mg of dbol and 30mg of anavar every morning. or winstrol at 50mg instead of the anavar. but ill stick to the dbol and var for this scenario. by taking these early in the morning they have worn off by the time your highest level of natural test levels are excreted ect.. ect.. ect.. would this be effective to use for say 20 weeks and never shut down your natural test levels?? that is with the TT and nolv.

I have read this could be done with dbol for sure. And some say anavar has no effect on natural test. so if both of these are true you could get the best of both worlds!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm pretty sure you'll still be shut down and are asking for sides. It's a good theory though.

Anavar 's been known for not effecting natural test levels, that's why it's such a popular Bridge or Cruise drug.

But I'll bump this for you.

A few notes there need to be made however. Not everyone should try and spread their doses out over multiple servings. First of all there is a slightly lower efficacy to take into account here as well due to two characteristics. The first being that you feed the total amount to the liver in smaller portions, yet the liver still manages to metabolize the same amount. Percentage wise that means less methandienone would make it through totally. The second would be that the peak levels aren't quite as high since no large doses are taken all at once. These two facts make it hard to recommend that just anyone take multiple doses. People who take moderate to low doses of ONLY methandrostenolone should probably opt for a single morning dose. This delivers a higher peak level and more survival of your only steroid . It also, due to the short half-life, makes the drug clear the body before the body produces its largest dose of natural testosterone , the early hours of sleep. Combined with the already mild effect at the AR, you could keep a good amount of your gains when using clomid or Nolvadex post-cycle. For those using it in conjunction with other, mostly injectable steroids , two doses seems to be the better choice, if you are taking in excess of 40 mg a day perhaps even three doses.

Courtesy of OLM
    taken from an article posted about DBOL on http://www.anabolicmonsterz.com by dogsofwar

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I'm pretty sure you'll still be shut down and are asking for sides. It's a good theory though.

Anavar 's been known for not effecting natural test levels, that's why it's such a popular Bridge or Cruise drug.

But I'll bump this for you.
    thanks bro, above is interesting about this working for dbol .

Oxandrolone also has little effect on the body's own natural hormone production. The negative feedback was found to be very minor, meaning that during short term use no suppression of Gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH, start of natural testosterone production) was noted. This meant that whatever gains made, as little as they may have been, were very easily maintained post-cycle. So there was also no use for products like Clomid or Nolvadex in conjunction with oxandrolone consumption. The easy to maintain low gains would indicate a low binding to the androgen receptor. While not extremely high, it should actually be noted that it does have quite decent binding to the androgen receptor. But the reason for its mild effects is quite likely the low dose used. Rarely if ever are doses higher than 20 mg used on a daily basis. Either because of convenience or due to the high price. But comparing that the doses of other steroids this is remarkably low. So its only logical the gains and side-effects aren't particularly notable.

Courtesy of OLM.
    taken from a post about anavar on http://www.anabolicmonsterz.com by dogs ofwar

dont know if im not supposed to link to other boards, if not pm me and ill take it off.

bump

Thread Information