swest is offline Banned

WTF!!! my nipples...!!

My nipples are sore and my right one has grown to a lump somewhat bigger than a pea. They have been sore for so many weeks now and the nolvadex isnt helping, not even at 80mg a day. Some say b6, well im taking vitamins but that doesnt help either...any suggestions...

SaTyR is offline Member
    Whoops you're in trouble. What is it with people and nolvadex . Buy proviron , its cheaper and completly blocks everything. Stop any use of AS you are using now . And continue taking your nolvadex at 100mg/day. Thats all you can do. Dont use proviron now , since the symptons have allready started , proviron cannot help you now. GL

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    how old are you and what are you using as far as gear...it is possable you had gyno from puberty already and just irritated it

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Whoops you're in trouble. What is it with people and nolvadex. Buy proviron , its cheaper and completly blocks everything. Stop any use of AS you are using now . And continue taking your nolvadex at 100mg/day. Thats all you can do. Dont use proviron now , since the symptons have allready started , proviron cannot help you now. GL

that is why he is using nolva. how long have u been running the nolva @ 80mg/ day? mine took awhile to do at that high of a dose so unless its been about 30 days and no signs u have nothign to worry about. the b-6 will help only if the gyno weas caused by progesterone. deca ,fina, a-bombs will cause high prolactin and progesterone gyno

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    nolvadex at 80mg should take care of your sore nipples bro good luck

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    what kind of cycle you running? give us some stats

enforcer1 is offline Banned

It is hard to help without knowledge of your cycle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swest
    My nipples are sore and my right one has grown to a lump somewhat bigger than a pea. They have been sore for so many weeks now and the nolvadex isnt helping, not even at 80mg a day. Some say b6, well im taking vitamins but that doesnt help either...any suggestions...

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    I was under the notion that Nolva will not help Deca caused gyno. Is this a mis-conception?

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    no nolvadex does help bro look into it!

letrozole will reverse the lump ..it starves the lump of estrogen and the lump will disapate.....this is what it does with breast Cancer tumors....

I got a lump on my first cycle after running out of letro and switching to armadex. I switched back and after a month the lump was gone....sence then we have had many customers claim it reversed gyno they had from puberty....

it's on sale buy 1 get 1 free at http://anabolicreview-research.com/s...83c9cdd3621e49
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 09-14-2004 at 05:06 PM.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Mac
    I was under the notion that Nolva will not help Deca caused gyno. Is this a mis-conception?
    your correct...nolva will not help progesterone gyno caused by Deca ...only Bromo and a few others can help with that...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    letrozole will reverse the lump ..it starves the lump of estrogen and the lump will disapate.....this is what it does with breast Cancer tumors....

I got a lump on my first cycle after running out of letro and switching to armadex. I switched back and after a month the lump was gone....sence then we have had many customers claim it reversed gyno they had from puberty....

it's on sale buy 1 get 1 free at http://anabolicreview-research.com/s...83c9cdd3621e49
    i could've sworn that the only way to get rid of an advanced case of gyno is surgery

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    i could've sworn that the only way to get rid of an advanced case of gyno is surgery
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    not always true. high doses of nolva will work to a certain extent. also as lion said letro is a generation III drug and does work better than l-dex

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    no nolvadex does help bro look into it!

sorry but but that is wrong. nolva will not help progesterone gyno caused by tren ,deca , a-bombs. b-6, bromocription, cabergoline (dostinex) ,and one other one works for it as well

promiscio is offline Member
    I have a lil lump under my left teet...It is noticeable to me cause I can feel it. But not noticeable by looking at it. Can this harm me? I am running PCT now with Nolvadex and Clomid. I ran a test prop cycle at only 75 mg eod but stupidly did not take Nolva while on cycle. *My Nolva tastes like nasty lotion* Does it all taste like that?

mine tastes bad but i dont know what bad lotion tastes like. try ar research. i hear their flavored research chems are awesome

promiscio is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    mine tastes bad but i dont know what bad lotion tastes like. try ar research. i hear their flavored research chems are awesome
    Yeah, well I ordered just before they showed up on the scene. They are pricier though and their shipping is high. Just ordered some pinz from them to support them and they charged $10 to ship 50 pinz...Someone maybe get them to lower their shipping. They are making a killing on it and its much higher than *** Labs.

he Chems @ AR-R .com taste like candy

estrogen must be present to produce progestren...stop the estrogen and you stop the progestron

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    What exactly are the symptoms of gyno? I am on week 6 of test e/eq cycle. have been running nolva/proviron daily. i think i am starting to imagine a mysterious feeling in my left peck. how exactly will i know if its gyno?

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    What exactly are the symptoms of gyno? I am on week 6 of test e/eq cycle. have been running nolva/proviron daily. i think i am starting to imagine a mysterious feeling in my left peck. how exactly will i know if its gyno?
    you need to do some research instead of making so many posts. over 3 thousand posts in less than year and you dont know the symptoms of gyno. sorry to be an a$$hole but ****.

Quote Originally Posted by latino_athlete
    you need to do some research instead of making so many posts. over 3 thousand posts in less than year and you dont know the symptoms of gyno. sorry to be an a$$hole but ****.

oh its you again wise azz. ive done my research but i wanted to hear it from someone whos had actual experience. im on my first EVER cycle and just wanted to make sure everything goes as planned. if you got nothing good to say just dont post.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    2nd time you've tried to say something about his post counts. Who gives a sh*t if he doesnt know? Maybe he spends his entire time in the lounge, picture sections, workout section, or diet section. Whats it to you dude? Just answer the guy's question and stop wasting ****ing bandwidth.

Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    2nd time you've tried to say something about his post counts. Who gives a sh*t if he doesnt know? Maybe he spends his entire time in the lounge, picture sections, workout section, or diet section. Whats it to you dude? Just answer the guy's question and stop wasting ****ing bandwidth.

Thanks Patnah i actually spend most of my whoring in the fitness forums. i only recently started to venture on the roid section for my first cycle

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i agree with spoon, you have been sticking your nose were it dosnt belong. you also did this in a couple of my posts. if you dont want to be helpful then go join another board because we dont need people like you here.

im pretty sure he could find the info he needed by doing a search intead of wasting "bandiwith" for questions that have been answered a million times. read dont post.

Thanks Patnah i actually spend most of my whoring in the fitness forums. i only recently started to venture on the roid section for my first cycle
    your first cycle?
    your profile says you have plenty of cycle experience
    Cycle Experience:
    m1t cycles. Clen /t4, Test E, EQ, WINNY

Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    and for you, you didnt answer any questions either... you just wasted "bandwith"

oh yea, you didnt help any either petro, so dont post if you cant be helpfull as invid says.

lactating is a sign of gyno is the extreme. sensitivity, puffiness, are the main ones. feel behing the nipple, if it feels like a hard little lump odds are u have gyno. also take a pic if u can and poist it up. from the front, side, and take a pic of a front double bi pose. that would help us out even more bro

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Mac
    It does sort of.... its hard to get gyno from estrogen alone... although it does happen. Progesterone doesnt need estrogen to cause gyno if you have enough progesterone, also progesterone is extremely inhibitory on your HTPA... probably more inhibitory then deca or male hormones and progesterone is responsible for the really difficult recoveries in PCT.

Most of the time gyno is caused from little bit of progesterone combined with estrogen... the combination is very difficult to stop gyno from developing. Even though nolva and clomid compete for estrogen receptors, enough of the real estrogen does reach the receptors when progesterone is involved.

Where the nolva helps is when you have low doses of progesterone present and high estrogen. You can at least take the estrogen out of the equasion. Personally, when doing any steroids other then real testosterone , I would recommend high doses of B6 for everyone. One thing is, B6 prevents MORE progesterone from being made, doesnt do much for high levels already in your blood stream and also progesterone is like nandrolone , takes a long time for it to leave your body from natural causes, so levels can remain high for periods of like 3 to 4 weeks after you cut off the steroid causing the progesterone. If you are doing tren , deca, EQ, drols, etc, stop taking them immediately and do like 600 mg of B6, might want to take a full B-vit package because extremely high doses of B6 can depleat your B9 and B12 levels of they are not balanced with the B6.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    lactating is a sign of gyno is the extreme. sensitivity, puffiness, are the main ones. feel behing the nipple, if it feels like a hard little lump odds are u have gyno. also take a pic if u can and poist it up. from the front, side, and take a pic of a front double bi pose. that would help us out even more bro
    guess i dont have it then, i just upped my dose of nolva to make sure. i think i was just paranoid. When i get paranoid i imagine symptoms without actually having em

and for you, you didnt answer any questions either... you just wasted "bandwith"

oh yea, you didnt help any either petro, so dont post if you cant be helpfull as invid says.

and now your banned

Thread Information