tubbytank is offline Associate Member

Thoughts on test

What are people's thoughts on just having a test cycle, with nothing else. Is this fairly useless as you won;t keep the gains.

What type of test is the best?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    What are people's thoughts on just having a test cycle, with nothing else. Is this fairly useless as you won;t keep the gains.

What type of test is the best?
    If it is your first cycle then a test only cycle would be more than sufficient to see gains although stacking it with something also helps depending on what your goals are. And no it is not useless!

You can use Test enanthenate or Cypionate .

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i think if its your first or your tenth you can do it with results. also of course you will keep the gains. the only gains you lose is water weight, so if you take nolva and keep the water down you will keep the soild muscle you aquire from your cycle.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    i think if its your first or your tenth you can do it with results. also of course you will keep the gains. the only gains you lose is water weight, so if you take nolva and keep the water down you will keep the soild muscle you aquire from your cycle.

it's first cycle, but again i get conflciting reports from what i read and what people who have used say. My understanding from research was that test prop was the dark horse, and that test merely blows oyu up and gives you strength, which you use and oil based liked deca to solidfy, and the deca gains stay but the test gains dissapear.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    it's first cycle, but again i get conflciting reports from what i read and what people who have used say. My understanding from research was that test prop was the dark horse, and that test merely blows oyu up and gives you strength, which you use and oil based liked deca to solidfy, and the deca gains stay but the test gains dissapear.
    mm... wrong.

Also, most test is oil based.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you keep your diet good and take nolve you can easily build solid muscle on test. ive even cut on test before.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    bro you need to do more research. if you ask me, you will be very satisfied with a test only cycle. just make sure you have your anti e's to combat the bloat, diet and training in check and your good to go. good luck!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Testosterone is your natural androgen... it should be used as the base for everything... you get good results and good overall disposition while "on"... and stacking being employed to increase the androgen burden while minimizing androgenic side effects... like instead of going up over a gram of testosterone per week - you can stack with a heavier anabolic (less androgenic) steroid ... such as Deca (nandrolone decanoate)... this is also goal-dependent...

If your simply looking to increase protein synthesis and block cortisol - running testosterone only cycles will deffinitly give strong results at >300mg per week (>5-7 times your natural andorgen levels)...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The only people that dont like test is either sensitive to it or did not know what they where doing while cycling and after. Either way its not the people to get your advise from.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    test is great , thats all i have to say

Thread Information