the bandit is offline New Member

question about sust+winny cycle

what kind of results can i expect out of this cycle and should i add deca to it, it will be my second cycle and am only looking to put on about 15 -20 pounds and keeping it. i was thinking od doing sust and winny now and then deca and winny before summer to help harden up. i am 5 9 160 and pretty hard as it is.

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    before summer???? where do u live that summer is just coming now?...

but that would most likely be a nice cycle

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    I am currently on a sust/winey cycle and i am injecting relativly low dosages and i am seeing amazing results so far.
    i have put on around 10 lbs and i still have 3 weeks to go and the full effect of sust dont really kick in till the 4 th week

i take 1 amp every 5 or 6 days for 7 weeks i take 1 cc of winney every other day for 8 weeks total

the size that i have gaineed i belive is to be quality muscle and my stregnth has increased dramatially and muscle hardness is awsome

any ways

be safe

BullDogg20

addict is offline New Member
    Hey. I am currently on my 3rd day of taking winny 50mg a day, and i'm also taking sustanon 600 mg a week. How long will it take to see results? in five weeks I plan on taking clomid. Does anybody have anythin to say?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by addict
    Hey. I am currently on my 3rd day of taking winny 50mg a day, and i'm also taking sustanon 600 mg a week. How long will it take to see results? in five weeks I plan on taking clomid. Does anybody have anythin to say?
    Can you draw out your cycle?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member

Re: question about sust+winny cycle

Originally posted by the bandit
    what kind of results can i expect out of this cycle and should i add deca to it, it will be my second cycle and am only looking to put on about 15 -20 pounds and keeping it. i was thinking od doing sust and winny now and then deca and winny before summer to help harden up. i am 5 9 160 and pretty hard as it is.
    500 mg sus a week for 10 weeks
    400 mg deca a week for 10 weeks
    50 mg winnie ed weeks 6-12
    Clomid 3 days after last winnie dose
    0.25 mg arimidex ed.

Eat, eat, eat... that should give you the results you are looking for.

viper is offline Member
    good cycle arthur.....
    you can substitute Eq for the deca if you want to hold less water while on the cycle and have a more "cut" look....

sparky1214 is offline Junior Member
    I am also currently on a sust,winny, deca cycle so far i've gained 100 pounds of hard muscle but i think i'm gonna go with vipers advice and switch from deca to eq

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    I'm not to familiar with the whole PCT thing cuz after my first cycle I didnt take anything else. I want to do a sus deca and win cycle. If i do 500mg sus and 400mg deca a week for 10 weeks, and then do the injectable win...should I start it towards the middle of my cycle or all throughout?

Thread Information