tallyjuice is offline Member

Question Legit Primo in Costa Rica

I'm leaving in 2 weeks to Costa Rica. I'm going for 11 weeks on a semester abroad program. I'm gonna do a nice little 10 week primo only cycle, and get solid as a rock. Maybe even get a little mass. Anyways, do any of you know if the primo there is legit? I know they sell it in the pharmacies, so I figured it would be.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You can get almost anything you want out of those farmacias.Lucky dog! Human grade and dirt cheap to boot.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    you will be there 11 weeks why not just do a full cycle with test and whatever else you can get you hands on.............?

I might add a little winny in there since I'm already shutting myself down, but I don't like to cut with test if I don't have to. More importantly I want to know about the authenticity of the primo sold in the pharmacies. Does anyone know?

no one?

i know someone must know

alexvega is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    I might add a little winny in there since I'm already shutting myself down, but I don't like to cut with test if I don't have to. More importantly I want to know about the authenticity of the primo sold in the pharmacies. Does anyone know?

of course, bro come herre to CR, we they sell the primo from germany company. u find here wherever you want, this a paradise, i(ts not banissh for the law. no es penado por la ley)sooryy my english.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexvega
    of course, bro come herre to CR, we they sell the primo from germany company. u find here wherever you want, this a paradise, i(ts not banissh for the law. no es penado por la ley)sooryy my english.
    not illegal is what your looking for

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    You can get that stuff in the Pharmacies. Or also through the international based Pharmaceutical companies like Shering, Merck etc. You will get, some products but only in amps. Putting it all together will be very expensive and its not worth it.
    I live in Guatemala Central America, I mentioned in a thread before that Guate and Costa Rica are very similar.
    Close by where at work just about in every corner you can get Vet juice at Veterinary stores, but its not advisable, at least I wouldnt touch it. Simply because the people over the counter sell it for catlle and what not, so they have no stinky clue about people that are into getting big. They can recommend ,but you might end up growing another big nipple on your forhead or something. Anyways, my point is that yeah it could be heaven here with the Vet stuff, and if it was good I would be using it, and avising to use it, but it aint so.
    I get all my gear and good stuff from Tapachula Mexico, and its good stuff.

Thread Information