viking muscle is offline New Member

Question Test E and Body Shape

Hi... new to this forum..
    Thinking of doing test E for my next cycle(along with deca and dbol ), But as i've never used a test before, im curious to find out users experiences with bloat and puffiness!! previous cycles have been cutting cycles such as winnie and eq. But as im looking to use a test, i'd like to have an idea of how extreme the bloat is??

To what extent is this true or is it just hyped up!?

Any info will be much appreciated.

Holla

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    Well everybody is different. Nobody can really tell you how bad you will bloat off test till you have tried it for yourself cause every person's body reacts different. you can take ferma 2.5mg or Liquidex. Those work really good for bloat.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    What are your dossages going to look like? A lot of this is dose dependant. Deca and dbol aren't going to help the bloat either.......but you can use AI's and Serms to help.

im planning on running 500mg per week

wanna see my reaction to test first, its my first mass cycle so curious to what effect it will have. I hear so muc about the bloat and puffiness... can almost deter me from using it... even so.. i am looking for mass!

Takin nolva for the gyno, im just unsure as to whether the nolva is good at shutting down water?

Cheers for the help guys.

Nolva will help but as I stated in my above post ferma 2.5mg, Liquidex, and Armidex are really good to use for bloat.

Cheers for the help... i'll look for some arimidex i think... powerful **** ive heard! very rare where im form though!

Well Ferma is really good too and you can buy one get one free at http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/

KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member
    Can Test E Be Stacked With Sustanon Or Not And If So Would It Make A Huge Difference Like If U Used Test E 250mg And Sus 350mg And Took A Cc Of Each Once A Week Would The Results Be Better Than Using 500mg Of The Test E Or The Sus Alone , Thanks

I would say use one or the other. I would not use them both together. what makes up sust is this: Testosterone propionate 30mg, Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg, Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg. Sust and enan are both different they kick in a different times and sust is made up of different compounds than enan. Sust needs to be injected at least every three days to get the most out of all the compounds .some will say inject sooner than that.
    Last edited by vaeltaire; 10-03-2004 at 01:49 PM.

KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member
    okay im going to use the enanthate doing about 500mg a week how long does it take to be at its peak also i will be doing 600mg of eq i have been on that for about 6wks now and im starting 50mg of winstrol tabs also this week going to run this for about 10wks , any tips i will welcome them or if u have any experience of the winny tabs i would like to hear that also

Thread Information