Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    this is the guy who a year ago i had asked about some cycling and he talked to me about lowdose. XXL , not even sure if you rememebr this.....but i looked at it, looked back atmypast cycles, and thought about it. well i have always had alot of respect for MIKE and his physique so i came over to the low dose side about 1.5 years ago and nothign , but good things as i spent more time in graduate text books stduying everything i can get my hands on.

and as for bask8case, you knwo i have always been a big fan of your physique and your knowledge so when your name is mentioned it's always nothing but good thing to say. you are loking great as usual, but IMO the smarter the person in this game the better they look
    Partyboynyc,

D-mn, bro! That's a hell of a compliment, there. Thank you.

As I've said to you before, you have one of the best and most inspiring physiques on this board based on the changes you've made, you have a level-headed approach the iron game, and I sincerely respect you.
    Cheers.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok mike anf Bask

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Partyboynyc,

D-mn, bro! That's a hell of a compliment, there. Thank you.

As I've said to you before, you have one of the best and most inspiring physiques on this board based on the changes you've made, you have a level-headed approach the iron game, and I sincerely respect you.
    Cheers.
    big group hug for us!!!hahahaha

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys are getting too sentimental and **** for me. too much estrogen in u guys.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    WHOLY CRAP Party....How in the hell did I miss those pics of you??? You are shredded!!!! I think I need to hit you up with some diet tips!!!! You look fantastic...

As both you and Bask8kace know, I respect the hell out of you 2!!!! Both your pictures are a true inspiration and it helps push me!!!

Thanks!

BLT

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

BLT congrats on vet status first as you well desreve it

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    WHOLY CRAP Party....How in the hell did I miss those pics of you??? You are shredded!!!! I think I need to hit you up with some diet tips!!!! You look fantastic...

As both you and Bask8kace know, I respect the hell out of you 2!!!! Both your pictures are a true inspiration and it helps push me!!!

Thanks!

BLT
    and thanks for the compliments. youprobabaly missed the pics as i'm a little guy,haha easy to over look,haha
    do your thing BLT, you know i'm all about supporting your gains!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information