Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Anteriordeltoid & the continuing saga of my quest...

...To debunk the myths of low-dose cycles.

Please take time to look at Anteriordeltoid's progress pics. He has stayed at low-dose cycles of 300mg of testosterone per week and has made incredible gains.

It's impressive (However, I don't condone his use of steroids at the age of 19).

To the nay sayers: No, I'm not in cahoots with this guy. But, I am quite impressed and happy to see more and more people coming forward about using low doses successfully.

Here's a link to his recently posted pics:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=120618

His cycle and workout routine is posted here:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...75#post1276675
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 09-18-2004 at 12:03 AM.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm with you

i've been saying that for a long time and everyone probably shakes their heads because they have the more is better mentality. my cycles have been very light compared to most , sometimes with all compounds cumulatively adding up to about 1000mgs per week. i say do it with diet.gear is 10% of the equation

SKiN is offline Member
    Very Impressive....Guy looks sick

Thank goodness this topic is getting more and more press. I've been pushing this issue ever since I found this board.

It's high time that people learn accurate information about low-dose cycles: They work.

If you can be successful on a low-dose cycle, then you can bet your bottom dollar that your diet and training intensity is probably better than most of the people who can't get 15 pounds of lean muscle out of a moderate to high dose cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    Very Impressive....Guy looks sick
    Yeah--he does. He looks amazing.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    When you say "for a long time" how long r u talking about?

BTW - That guys looks sick!!Nice Gains

my first cycle has peopel laughing, but i laughed last!!

i researched AAS for about 5 years before i took the plunge.way before i used the internet and before AR. you know, when people actually had to think for themselves and be deductive in how they enhanced their bodies on their own.
    i did 250 mgs a week of deca only. gusy in the gym had it all to say, "what a waste of gear.give it to me!!" " you're an idiot you have no idea what you doing!!"
    well i knew that 1mg of anything was more than my body produced so why max out high when low will most likely do....and if it didn't bump it up in SMALL increments. as in 25-50mgs. well needless to say i only bumped it up to 300 because of excitability in my performance and gains(i was younger then,haha). soo 18 pounds later and 12 kept after it was said and done, i feel like i was the smart one since all these high dose guys gained around what i did and kept none(dut to no pct or just flat out stopped training until next go around) or kept less than i did and had all kind of joint problems and injuries.
    i have alway said do what works for you. not what some guy on the computer suggests or the biggest guy in the gym.
    the only way to find this out is to start low. if you start high you willnever knowhow little you would have had to do to acheive results comparable.

Partyboynyc,

So glad to hear you talk about this--and you have the body to back up your words.

i agree with you on this

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Partyboynyc,

So glad to hear you talk about this--and you have the body to back up your words.
    thank you for the kind words. i just don't see the point in using anymore of anything than can't be solved with proper diet and training

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    im sold. which you probably already knew. when it comes time for the needle again im goin low dose.

With all these low-dose converts, the sources might see a drop in sales.

If I suddenly disappear, then you know who did it: "the sources."

Shhh, keep quiet...I see big people coming this way.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with u bask8kase. while it might not work for everyone, it does work for some. some poeple are more receptive to juice than others. but there is only one way to find out.... trial and error. i myself know low doses dont work for me, so i use higher ones. but kudos to u and other who it works for. saves ya a ****load in gear too..i wish it was liek that for me

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    With all these low-dose converts, the sources might see a drop in sales.

If I suddenly disappear, then you know who did it: "the sources."

Shhh, keep quiet...I see big people coming this way.
    Props to you bask8kace because you have really changed my perspective on this. I think I will try this also next time because of the reasons you state, and also that low dose will most likely lead to less sides. Many times have I seen new users take upwards to a gram per week of test along with other drugs(dbol , deca ) and I really am not impressed with them. Thanks for the perspective.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats this guy history?? What did he acheive naturally?? How many low dose cycles has he done. Ive have heard of people responding nicely to a 250mgs E/W dose before. But that dose is about the same as taking a large dose of Prohormones.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i kno several people who have used low dose cycles and gotten amazing gains and kept them. they were all younger 16-18 could it be cuz they werent at the genetic potential they responded well to a lower dose?

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Whats this guy history?? What did he acheive naturally?? How many low dose cycles has he done. Ive have heard of people responding nicely to a 250mgs E/W dose before. But that dose is about the same as taking a large dose of Prohormones.
    I highly doubt anabolic steroids can be compared with the legal precursers.

What would it be then. You take 600mgs of andro a day and 5% actually gets converted . SO thats 30mgs of hormone a day times 7 and you got 210mgs a week of converted hormone. Many people take a much higher dose than that.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    What would it be then. You take 600mgs of andro a day and 5% actually gets converted . SO thats 30mgs of hormone a day times 7 and you got 210mgs a week of converted hormone. Many people take a much higher dose than that.
    You're not taking into account 3 very important things:
    1. Oral or transdermal absorption rate. (15% for most oral phs)
    2. Enzyme saturation.
    3. Stability of blood levels.

Anhydro78,

What you've written about prohormones and real testosterone is incorrect

A weekly dose of 200 mg of a long lasting ester of testosterone is more than twice what the body manufactures naturally. So, of course, 250mg EW is even more.

The effects of prohormones that are currently available will NEVER be able to equal taking real testosterone at that dose.

If you need more information about this, then check out this link:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=30772

Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    i kno several people who have used low dose cycles and gotten amazing gains and kept them. they were all younger 16-18 could it be cuz they werent at the genetic potential they responded well to a lower dose?
    There are tons of people who are taking far too many steroids who have not reached their genetic potential.

I don't condone taking steroids before 21 years old (23 even better). But, many people start on steroids without first building a strong base of muscle. In other words, these people are far from their genetic potential and they are way out of their teens.

That was a nice article as allways but it didnt help me out with the prohormone deal. I have looked into prohormones quite a bit. I have even taken some. I dont think the effects where all that great except for a extremely high dose of 1-AD that I was taking 900mgs a day of ergopharm.

What Id like to know from you because you are well informed. Is all the claims that prohormones like 1-AD is more anabolic than testosterone , And several other claims for other prohormones all false???? I know there is an issue with absorption. But what if you inject it???

I've read the labels and ads that you were talking about that say "700 times more anabolic than testosterone "!. But without even getting into the biological part think of this: There would be a much higher discussion of these(prohormones) than anabolic steroids because 1.they are legal and 2 they are much less expensive. Just remember:dont believe everything you hear. peace.

SaTyR is offline Member
    ...To debunk the myths of low-dose cycles.

Please take time to look at Anteriordeltoid's progress pics. He has stayed at low-dose cycles of 300mg of testosterone per week and has made incredible gains.

It's impressive (However, I don't condone his use of steroids at the age of 19).

To the nay sayers: No, I'm not in cahoots with this guy. But, I am quite impressed and happy to see more and more people coming forward about using low doses successfully.

Here's a link to his recently posted pics:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=120618
    That is not always tru B , some do need high doses of test , the ones with low natural test like me and for example buylongterm. Higher isnt always bigger , but some do need high doses to trigger there body to grow. (high doses meaning 700-1000mg)

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with ya bask8kace on the low dosage, i dont think i will ever go over the 500mg a week of test.

my winter bulker is only gonna be 500mg/wk Test E and 400mg/wk of EQ. im gonna jumpstart the first 4 weeks with only 30mg/ED Dbol and then finish out with prop till PCT. i see no reason i need to go to a G a week of test. its just too much

That was a nice article as allways but it didnt help me out with the prohormone deal. I have looked into prohormones quite a bit. I have even taken some. I dont think the effects where all that great except for a extremely high dose of 1-AD that I was taking 900mgs a day of ergopharm.

What Id like to know from you because you are well informed. Is all the claims that prohormones like 1-AD is more anabolic than testosterone, And several other claims for other prohormones all false???? I know there is an issue with absorption. But what if you inject it???
    Prohormones are not more anabolic than testosterone .

The claims made by the companies that manufactures prohormones are not regulated so they can say or imply just about anything they want.

I personally wouldn't waste my money on any supplements other than vitamins, protein, and a few others for liver protection, etc. Pro hormones tend to have all the bad side effects of real hormones and none (or hardly any) of the good effects.

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    That is not always tru B , some do need high doses of test , the ones with low natural test like me and for example buylongterm. Higher isnt always bigger , but some do need high doses to trigger there body to grow. (high doses meaning 700-1000mg)
    SaTyR,

It doesn't work that way. Sensitivity to steroids is individual and depends on more than whether or not a person is hypogonadal. It's just a shame that too many people just assume they are only able to grow on high levels of testosterone .

I'm naturally hypogonadal (low testosterone levels ), and I grow fine on low doses.

Your reasoning is counter-intuitive. People who have natually low testosterone levels would probably respond better to low doses than those with normal levels because the people with naturally low testosterone levels have had their body adjust to working with lower levels. Thus the body of a hypogonadal man would probably be more sensitive to exogenous testosterone (injected testosterone) that brings levels anywhere above the natrually low levels.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 09-16-2004 at 12:56 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, because of bask8kace, I'm lowered my dosage of TEST. I think we all get caught up with "more is better" I honestly have tried it and I don't see a big difference between 500/1000mg. I think it comes down to diet.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 09-16-2004 at 12:58 PM.

That's good news, BLT.

If people would spend their energy on perfecting diet rather than chasing some magical combination of steroids to spark growth (which doesn't exist), more people would post their pictures to show off because they'd be shocked and happy with their growth.

Hey, everyone, I have a question for you:

Isn't anyone here tired of spending all their money on loads of steroids and getting poor results? Since you've already probably wasted a few cycles, why not try an experiment:
    (1) Spend a month or two between cycles perfecting your diet, eating schedule, calorie level, workout intensity and rest schedule,
    (2) Start your next cycle at low or moderate doses, only after you perfect your diet
    (3) Run the cycle 10-12 weeks and take note of the results.

If you really took time to perfect your diet, you'll be shocked by the results.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I made fair gains with the 500mg test, but 750 1g is just incredible for me. I just seem to respond better to higher doses, its the same for any drug with me. Everyone else take 1 I need 2 to feel what they got. Even if its aspirin, I just respond different I guess. But props to bask8 and partboy for making it work with there dedication and resolve

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I think what happens is (well at least in my case) we assume that instead of continuing to have a great diet, we get lazy and up the dose to try and get better results. Like Bask8kace said we aren't going to grow unless we eat.

BLT

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    thank you for the kind words. i just don't see the point in using anymore of anything than can't be solved with proper diet and training
    Yes... remember the skinny boy avatar you used to have... was that you? Because man would that make a great before and after for you... you dont even look like the same guy anymore.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I think what happens is (well at least in my case) we assume that instead of continuing to have a great diet, we get lazy and up the dose to try and get better results. Like Bask8kace said we aren't going to grow unless we eat.

BLT
    Well and I think you also do nothing but bring about side effects with the more... at 500 mg, almost dont need anti-e's... with 1 gram, definately cant live without them.... also lower dose = lower sides, lower cholesterol problems, kidney, liver, etc... extra low doses (like 350 mg) means your gains are more keepable then ever. I was once up to 1 gram testosterone and actually noticed better growth at 750 mg so I dropped back.. then at the last month of my 8 month cycle, I dropped further to 500 mg and had the best muscle growth and fat burning of all but the fat burning might have been with the LongR3-IGF I stacked in there as well. I am begging to see this same point of view.

the one of me on the beach?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Yes... remember the skinny boy avatar you used to have... was that you? Because man would that make a great before and after for you... you dont even look like the same guy anymore.
    yeah i should post the two of them here. i swear i wish i had my diet down years ago. for me diet was always a struggle,being an ecto in the highest sense of the word, but the training and recovery was always intelligent. my first few years of gear IMO looking back were wasted as i KNEW what i was to be doing calorically and macronutrient wise. i just couldn't nail it by DOING IT. for me diet was the hardest part as massive calorie consumption was tough, but i looked in the mirror and said, "listen, you put in the hard work, the research, the self reflection on your goal, so don't blow it stupid!"
    let me post my two pics here and give a few on the guy who think bask8case and me are idiots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anteriordeltoid & the continuing saga of my quest...-ed%2520beach.jpg  

before is above and this is after...

diet does it not drugs
    files were messed up but here is the post:
    Partymonster 2004 Unleashed!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah that is one helluva transformation bro. I didnt know until this thread that you were a low-dose kinda guy. now im even more psyched to do it.

*ahhh patience sym patience your time will come* - i gotta tell myself that several times a day to keep from placing an order.

Since we're showing THAT kind of evidence I'll join in too.

Here are my trasnformation pics taken over one year (scroll through the entire thread for all the different pictures):
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=51004

Here are my most recent pics:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=101009

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Ths most anabolic substance in the world is FOOD....when i first started using gear i did 250mg of sust per week, and sh1t i grew, i got 15lbs from 5 weeks of Test Eneth at 250mg per week. i used to call my 500mg Sust and 200mg of deca per week a heavy cycle back in the day, you guys are right the gear is gettin gcheaper aat last for me...lol...and we are getting cougth up in the more is better mentality which is very dangarouse, i will be starting a cycle soon, and because of this post i will use lower doses again, i have been clean for 7-8 month now so i will respond to it anyway...great post Bask8....XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Ths most anabolic substance in the world is FOOD....when i first started using gear i did 250mg of sust per week, and sh1t i grew, i got 15lbs from 5 weeks of Test Eneth at 250mg per week. i used to call my 500mg Sust and 200mg of deca per week a heavy cycle back in the day, you guys are right the gear is gettin gcheaper aat last for me...lol...and we are getting cougth up in the more is better mentality which is very dangarouse, i will be starting a cycle soon, and because of this post i will use lower doses again, i have been clean for 7-8 month now so i will respond to it anyway...great post Bask8....XXL
    Mike_XXL,

Thanks, bro. I'm glad you like the post. Having you--a competitive bodybuilder--throw his weight behind supporting what low-doses can do is excellent.

I can't tell you how glad I am to hear more and more people talking about low-dose cycling. It moves the attention from stacking tons of compounds, toward diet plans.

Mike, you said "The most anabolic substance in the world is FOOD." I say, "AMEN!"
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 09-16-2004 at 04:24 PM.

good to see you here

this is the guy who a year ago i had asked about some cycling and he talked to me about lowdose. XXL , not even sure if you rememebr this.....but i looked at it, looked back atmypast cycles, and thought about it. well i have always had alot of respect for MIKE and his physique so i came over to the low dose side about 1.5 years ago and nothign , but good things as i spent more time in graduate text books stduying everything i can get my hands on.

and as for bask8case, you knwo i have always been a big fan of your physique and your knowledge so when your name is mentioned it's always nothing but good thing to say. you are loking great as usual, but IMO the smarter the person in this game the better they look

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    this is the guy who a year ago i had asked about some cycling and he talked to me about lowdose. XXL , not even sure if you rememebr this.....but i looked at it, looked back atmypast cycles, and thought about it. well i have always had alot of respect for MIKE and his physique so i came over to the low dose side about 1.5 years ago and nothign , but good things as i spent more time in graduate text books stduying everything i can get my hands on.

and as for bask8case, you knwo i have always been a big fan of your physique and your knowledge so when your name is mentioned it's always nothing but good thing to say. you are loking great as usual, but IMO the smarter the person in this game the better they look
    Thansk Bro...seeing the amount of progress you made over last year or so is incredible, i am glad i could be a small part of it, and yeah i remember us talking a while back about that...we have way too many newbies here wanting jump on very high doses, i am glad there are at least a few of us here willing to preach the low dose and their effectivness...i have been clean for a while now and will be jumping back on at a lower dose then anticipated due to this post, can't wait to look like you again

mike

Thansk Bro...seeing the amount of progress you made over last year or so is incredible, i am glad i could be a small part of it, and yeah i remember us talking a while back about that...we have way too many newbies here wanting jump on very high doses, i am glad there are at least a few of us here willing to preach the low dose and their effectivness...i have been clean for a while now and will be jumping back on at a lower dose then anticipated due to this post, can't wait to look like you again
    brother i'm trying to look like you!!haha what are we doing?hahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information