Thread: deca joints

zoso428 is offline Associate Member

deca joints

i have had a bad hip for a couple of years now the pain gets really bad in my hip i have extreme arthritis....i just became really serious about doing deca when i was reading how it helps joint diseases..i really want to see if this will improve my hip by puttin fluid in the joint...i have been lifting for about 4 years now im 21...i was curious if a 300 mg a week cycle of deca needs an anti est ......thanks if so what kind do you guys suggest

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    b-6 and id up it to 400-600mgs a week and throw in some test to avoid deca dick. you also might want to throw in some nolva to keep the water weight down and to prevent gyno from the test.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    b-6 and id up it to 400-600mgs a week and throw in some test to avoid deca dick. you also might want to throw in some nolva to keep the water weight down and to prevent gyno from the test.
    pietro, he is talkin about joint help! 400-600mg... u kiddin?
    therapeutical dosage of deca is 25 to 75 mg e3wks!!! im not suggestin this quantities, but i think 100-200mg per wk will do the job...

^^^^^

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    how much b-6 should you take with deca ? and why? to use as an anti e?????

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I am a little older than you but had a hip I could hardly walk on at times. Did A ten wk cycle of 500 test E, 400 deca wk. My hip felt like new. So for me deca definately helped.

b6 @ 2-300mg ed. but add some test anyway.

what i meant is... i think that startin with that high dosage (4-600mg wk) could cause other bad sides so why not tryin with a 100-200mg per wk and see what happens? this thread... his question was about joint help...

then, if u aks for a test-deca cycle, my answer would be differen....

flynman i read your post about ur hip feeeling like new and i almost cried at the thought of being able to walk freely again...i was in a wheelchair for 2 years and i have been out of it ofr about 5 but i havent gotten a full nights sleep or able to run jump skip or hop....can sum1 elaborate on what b-6 is for me...i ama newbie and apologize for my ignorance....i also do want to put muslce on it would be a lie to say this is a 100% for my hip i lov elifting and want to big just as much as I want to be pain free.....like I said I have been lifting for about 5 years( i was doin physical therapy when i was in the chair) and 3years ago did start to get serious with a serious diet and a harcore work ethic...i thank you all for your help...i will keep you guys posted on if i found my miracle

well, dunno if a cycle will be the solution to your problems... but if u are lookin for a "safe" cycle (that includes deca ) id go with:
    1-12 test enant 4-500mg wk
    1-10 deca 3-400mg wk
    (keep test dosage higher than deca)
    1-14 10mg nolva ed (optional, add proviron @ 50mg ed or liquidex @ .25mg ed)
    1-14 b6 2-300mg ed (it will keep under control your prolactin levels coz of deca, nothing really for your hips)
    pct with clomid and nolva (2 wks after last enanth shot)
    i suggest u to read a bit more about all these drugs (use search box and be patient)

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    b-6 is a vitamin which can be bought in any health shop

thanks every1 i know this might not be the solution but i figured from what i read if i keep the deca doses at 300 mg i might not get the huge anabolic effect but i want to see how my body takes it

Quote Originally Posted by zoso428
    thanks every1 i know this might not be the solution but i figured from what i read if i keep the deca doses at 300 mg i might not get the huge anabolic effect but i want to see how my body takes it

i think that with 400mg of test and 300mg deca ull be happy with gains.. especially if this is your first cycle.

good luck!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    i love deca helps lube my joints therefore more weight i can pick up bro

the deca ok but the side effects from test worry me.....with just 300 mg of deca and the b-6 ..i know i wont see the high gains i woulud with test and i know people are gonna give it to me about a deca only cycle but at 300 mg would i be putting my self at risk to deca dick that much?

joevette is offline Banned
    If the deca doesn't work and you have lost a lot of carteledge look into Adequan. It's nonhormonal and is supposed to regrow carteledge like none other.

deca dick occurs at even much lower dosages than 300mg/wk!
    why are u worried about test? its even safer than deca (remember your body prouces test!?)
    stack them together and u wont have any problems!!!!

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoso428
    I would go 200 test and 200 deca . I have a back problem that goes away with every TRT cycle I do. 200 is plenty and also plenty to turn your willie into a work. Take test also.

thanks again for every1 help...but test might put more mass on me then i want...300 mg / wk of deca and im gonna be takin b-6...if i do this for 6 weeks what are my chances of gettin deca dick...and how long does it last....thank you again every1 ....i really want to see how this does on my bum hip

Thread Information