Cuttup is offline Senior Member

Is Early Gyno Reversible???

Guys,

I dont have gyno but am running a cycle soon. Gyno is a major concern though. From what I hear,..you shold run Nolv immediatley when you start your cycle followed by PCT. Here is my question though. If you do notice he small signs of it,..painfull lump,..and start to increase the dosage of nolv thus, stoping the gyno from getting worse,..will the lumps go away? Thanks

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    With Plastic surgery

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Some bros have said they have used nolva after they notice the lumps and say it will reduce the size. I have my doubts on this issue though.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup

start to increase the dosage of nolv thus, stoping the gyno from getting worse,..will the lumps go away?

YES.

I know from experience. They have shrunk to the point of now I am no longer afraid of test ... but, I got gyno in 3 weeks of test prop with NO anti es .. hence my learning experience and stay at AR.

I am back on test with fina ... and running 20 mg ed and ldex at .25 and there is NO SIGNS WHATSOEVER ... knock on wood.

but, what you want to remeber moreso is that it may swell up during the cycle .. and yes you up the dose and yes you may get a lump or two.. but they wont go away TILL AFTER PCT ... at least mine didnt .. they went away naturally and I can barely feel a thng there in terms of lumps.

take care and test away.

thats scary s@it!!! So why not just start your cycle at 20mg ed of nolva instaed of the rec. 10mg ed,....some folks seem as though the lumps never went away,..just quit getting larger.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    thats scary s@it!!! So why not just start your cycle at 20mg ed of nolva instaed of the rec. 10mg ed,....some folks seem as though the lumps never went away,..just quit getting larger.

I think it depends on when you catch it...

yes it will stop it from getting larger as the nolva competes for the mammary receptor sites ... so, when pct is done and your back to "normal" the lumps should go back to normal in time.

dont worry mang.

run it at 20mg ... if your gyno shy like me and you'll be coo !

thanks guy

Thread Information