Thread: D-bol and me

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

D-bol and me

Wuzzup all I am going half on the 10mg ttokkyo d-bol with my friend. We should get 50 pills each which should last for a little while. The thing is I need to be sure that I can make it last as long as I can because I am in athletics. I weigh 286 and I was wondering if I took 30mg/day of the d-bol if that would be enough for rapid strength/mass gains? I am also using sustanon at 500mg/week, and soon I will be switching to Enanthate at 400mg/week or prop at 200mg/every third day.

PLease respond as soon as possible.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Fill us in on how your going to use the sus. cuz you only have enough d-bol for just over two weeks. ( which isn't really long enough for the sus to kick in ) But lets hear the game plan.

the thing is that I am gonna get more d-bol in about another 2 weeks...thas why I am wanting to know if 30mg is a sufficient amount for me or if I should up it to 40mg. This up coming saturday I will be competing against universities like UCLA and USC and I wanna show a little skill in my event so that maybe some coaches will start looking at me for my transfer next year.

nemesis is offline New Member
    the juice dosent give you skill.

I have skill already, I just need the extra strength. Is 30mg/day a good dosage for my weight?

Ba51683 is offline New Member
    i dont think the d-bol will do much of anything in that short of period of time. youneed to taper onto and then off of it and those 50 pills wont last very long.

There is no need to taper the D-bol. But I'm having a problem with your goal. correct me if I'm wrong. Your trying to get stronger by next Sat.
    D-bol is fast acting and can give you great results quick, But not what your looking for in one week.

If your interested in giving it time. D-bol is used alot with a test. Since the test takes about four weeks to get working, guys will take D-bol from 30mg - 50mg ed. for those first four weeks. You only have enough for two weeks at 30mg, You could use it but I would wait and get more. You might want to bump up the dose also. Your a big guy.

If you want good results you have to put the time into it.

I wish I were a better typer so I could explain things a little better, but even this took me a long time. If you have more question ( you probably do, cuz I'm not good at expressing what I'm thinking ) feel free to ask.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    OH my I hate to answer posts like this. My only advise to you is do some research. If all you have is 50 pills, at 5mg a pill, and if you are going to do 30 Mg a day, that is 6 pills a day well you do that math.
    Did you know Dbol has all kinds of sides??? did you know Dbol is one of the easiest AS to get gyno from? Do you even know what gyno is? Do you have some Clomid to take after you are done wth your (whatever cycle)??? So you know how toxic dbol is on your liver? Do you know what it can do to your liver? Did you know you can't live without a liver? Dbol is a 17AA very very toxic to the liver.
    I am not trying to flame ya bro, just taking drugs carelessly (especially AS) IS very dangerous. I know I sound like a parent here, but bro, I have seen many of guys that done dbol just like you not knowing anything now they have saggy breasts and one of my buddies actually had "liquid" yes, milk coming out of his breats...
    Do some research bud, just dbol will not make you superman. Even atheletes with years of experience will tell you that. It is how hard your train, and knowing which AS work best for your body type.
    Good luck and read read read. Stick around alittle while you will learn a whole lot and thank me later for saying that you shouldn't do dbol right now by itself.

The d-bol that I am getting now is just for 2 weeks...but in I will be getting more after I am done with what I have I have someone that will be going down every 2 weeks, I am not expecting d-bol to turn me into superman by next week, but I know if I am using it and doing a lot of incline bench I will increase the length of my throws. I weight 286 right now and I am not all muscle as a matter of fact I am 30% bodyfat. So should I use 30mg or 40mg/day?

thanks

Ok your set on doing it. so I wouldn't go less then 40mg. But that even lowers your time frame. If you start doing them now for next Sat. the only thing your going to get is more weight, and that will be all water. Then you will lose all that when you stop. You will have gained nothing out of it.

If your getting more in a few weeks, why use the little that you have. Save it and do it right.

Thread Information