djboots is offline Associate Member

this sucks please help!!!!!

ok I just ordered all my juice and now my elbow herts like hell this comes and goes. but this time it just herts I definatley think it is my tendon. does any one get these pains in there elbows and if so what do you do? do i need to go to doctor?

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    the exact same thing happened to me not to long ago i went to the dr and he said i had tendonitis in my elbow and gave me something called mobic(anti inflamatory) and a few days later the pain was gone and havent had it since. go get it checked out

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i have tendonitis in my left elbow. Deca helps out big time
    Also Glucosamine Chondroitin. you can get it anywhere. takes a little while to kick in but very worth it.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    i have tendonitis in my left elbow. Deca helps out big time
    Also Glucosamine Chondroitin. you can get it anywhere. takes a little while to kick in but very worth it.
    what is the lowest amount of deca u can use in a cycle to have it help with joints. I have my cycle all planed out and I did not want to run deca. but can I do like 200mgs aweek jst for the joints

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Take Advil it is great anti-inflametory, now shut up and train like the rest of us J/K

hena08 is offline New Member
    Glucosamine will work wonders for you. take 2000-3000mg per day. Also, i recommend buying Neoprenes. I have had a lot of elbow pain due to heavy training (both on and off cycle), and i found that wrapping my elbows up definitely helps. It keeps the blood and heat in the joint and definitely reduces pain and swelling (plus its only like $10).

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Man you cant baby every ache and pain that comes from training otherwise you wont ever be able to train. If it isnt bruised or swollen than your good to go.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    what is the lowest amount of deca u can use in a cycle to have it help with joints. I have my cycle all planed out and I did not want to run deca. but can I do like 200mgs aweek jst for the joints
    not sure on the lowest amount. 200 mg worked for me but everyone is different. i would think even 100mg would do the trick. i was gonna add 100mg to my current cycle just for this reason but decided to just run Gluc. Chon.

mma10 is offline New Member
    thats sucks man. maybe you shouldnt juice yet. sucks cuz you cant use it. Can i have it???....im just playin..LOL UNLESS youre going to let me have it....

durkheim is offline Junior Member
    I would see a doctor.

Pain = not good

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive experianced two injurys while on this cycle allready. and its only been a month. First my elbow hurt from arm wrestling, which lasted for three weeks and the second came today. As far as im concerned if it doesnt leave a bruise it aint bleeding. If it isnt swollen the tendon hasnt snapped yet. So I keep working out. Today I leaned all the way forward with 495 on the squat bar and actually went far enough forward to dump it on the rack. I was going low with the weight when I happened to lean forward on my tip toes and that was all it took. When doing Deadlifts directly after on the first set I relized I pulled a muscle in my traps, it was burning. I went to the mirror pulled up my shirt to see if there was a mark and there wasnt so I went back and finished my set. I reped out in the 500's for three sets. It eventually quit hurting.

Do you think pros quit because of aches and pains???

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Exclamation This should help

You must see a doc. But when you get back start taking (all people who lift should take these three things) Glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM. The first two usually come together the last must be purchased seperatly.

I am 200lbs and was prescribed
    1500 mg of glucosamine
    1200 mg of chondroitin
    2000 mg of MSM (promotes collagen development)

I have messed up joints from NHB training. All aches, popping and grinding of joints and pains are gone after about 3 months of this innexpensive remedy.

enjoy

Thread Information