Thread: help

jonno71285 is offline New Member

help

i got a bottle of clen and winnie and i was wondering if musle grows labs is a legit company and what should i be takin for doesage they are both liquid

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    What does it say on the bottle, xxxmcg/ml?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jonno71285
    i got a bottle of clen and winnie and i was wondering if musle grows labs is a legit company and what should i be takin for doesage they are both liquid
    I know nothing about the lab too many UG's to keep track of but you need to do a lot more research............ do you know what these two compounds do for you?

What are your stats.... age, weight, height, cycle exp...

jonno71285 is offline New Member
    i weigh 255 19 yrs old 6'2 have done a 5 week cycle of test before but thats it want to lose alot of my body fat without loseing musle mass ive worked hard to get what ive got dont want to lose it but am sick of haveign the extra fat diet is good do cardio 4 6 days a week just loseing very slowly im pretty sure that the company is legit was just wondering if anyone ever heard of them but im mostly wondering what i sould be taking for doesage the clen is 125 mgc per ml and the winnie is 50mg per ml

BigGenes is offline Member
    I don't advize people taking juice and clen together for the simple fact that juice will raise your BP. The raise of BP with juice alone isn't bad, but in combination with clen can cause excess strain on the heart. I would run the clen first, alone with ephedrine and caffine for your off weeks. When running the clen I would taper up. You do this to see how your body reacts to the clen. You see everyones body is different and some people can't handle the dose of clen that others have no problem with. Start off small at like 20mcg first day, 60mcg second day, 80mcg 3rd, 100mcg 4th, and so on until you reach an amount that you can handle. Your side affects will be, sleep loss(if you take your doses after 2pm) and the shakes(if your dose is to high). You will also encounter hot flashes and you will notice that your energy bill is higher(b/c you will be hot all the time lol). Stay on for only 1 week then stay off 1 week, on 1 week, off 1 week and so on. Use the clen, up your cardio to everday for at least 20min with the right Heart beat per min to ensure your actually doing it right. On your off weeks you can run ephadrine and caffine. I suggest 25mg ephedrine in the am and 25mg ephedrine at about 2pm. You can use 200mg of caffine or just drink a large cup of coffe with your ephedrine pills. DON'T USE EPHEDRINE WHILE ON CLEN. Once you have reached your desired body fat loss. I suggest winnie and primo. An awesome stack would be 350mg each week of winnie, and 250mg each week of primo. You might find this a bit high but winnie isn't bad on side effects(as long as you drink lots of water) and primo is the safest **** steroid there is. The winnie and primo stack is very expensive but you get what you pay for! Oh and run the winnie ed for best results and shoot the primo at 1.25ml twice a week. Run that winnie/primo cycle for 8 weeks, take milk thistle and drink lots of water. I would be drinking a ton of water while on the clen and EC stack as well. You will notice that clen and ephedrine tend to dry you out. If you do not drink alot of water while on clen and ephedrine you run the risk of passing out(if you train like I do ). I design cycles all the time, I rather enjoy it. So if you ever won't some advice you can always PM me. But anytime you PM anyone, post what they told you in the public. Alot of these guys give bad advice so to ensure your not getting some ask the rest of us about what they said. Not everyone give bad advice, so guys that I respect, don't take what I said in the wrong way. I am tlaking about a chioce few here that don't know what they are talking about.

Thread Information